Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If you could eradicate one thing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    depression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saxsan4)
    If you could eradicate one thing what would it be?

For me it would be all Muslim Radicals e.g ISIS
    You need to look up the term radical.

ISIS are literalists, not radicals, and have more in common with a large portion of the Muslim world in one form or another.

The radicals are the peaceful Muslims that don't want us to be subjugated to Islam or killed, nominal Muslims that have very weak textual standing for their position as Muslims.

If I could erase one thing, as in, if I could push a button and it just disappeared. I'm probably going to get a lot of heat for this, but black people.
    I have numerous reasons for this and I wouldn't condone violence or genocide, maybe when I push the button they all get transported to another world or universe. But I would push the button. In the UK they are 2% of the population and 15% of the prison population, it's more or less the same or worse everywhere they live, microscopic scientific output per head, weak resource development in their countries, weak economic activity and so on.

Imagine what the world would be like if we populated Africa with Chinese people, for a start we wouldn't have to feed them, they would develop the resources in the region and so on.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.