Turn on thread page Beta

404 ERROR Friends Not Found. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmpV2)
    no one wants you here Hasan.Smhas

ReputationRep:
    What's your study level and hobbies? I'm willing to be your friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    What's your study level and hobbies? I'm willing to be your friend.
    Physics Mathematics and Computer Science, As-Level.
    and i love athletics and coding software. What about you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan.Smhas)
    Physics Mathematics and Computer Science, As-Level.
    and i love athletics and coding software. What about you 😊
    Aye! I'm doing AS as well. Physics, Maths, FM, Economics. Well, I do love gaming(Travian, that's it lmao), anime, music(EDM, I make some as well :laugh:) I've tried coding but can't do it for my life. I also happen to draw though I'm not good at all xD So yeah, that's it I guess. What're your career aspiration, if I may

ReputationRep:
    Aye! I'm doing AS as well. Physics, Maths, FM, Economics. Well, I do love gaming(Travian, that's it lmao), anime, music(EDM, I make some as well :laugh:) I've tried coding but can't do it for my life. I also happen to draw though I'm not good at all xD So yeah, that's it I guess. What're your career aspiration, if I may
    music how can i forget about it! Tiesto for life, and after completing A Level i will go for software engineering

ReputationRep:
    music how can i forget about it! Tiesto for life, and after completing A Level i will go for software engineering
    Heard of Hellberg? Nice man. Do you know how to code?

ReputationRep:
    Heard of Hellberg? Nice man. Do you know how to code?
    Hellberg Slumber Party ? And Yes A little bit, I'm learning now to code, I'm done with, C Language C++ C# Java Html Php JQuery XML.

ReputationRep:
    Hellberg Slumber Party ? And Yes A little bit, I'm learning now to code, I'm done with, C Language C++ C# Java Html Php JQuery XML.
    Well, that's one his of his songs. He's one of my favourite house artists WTH man lmao I've only done HTML Tried building something?

ReputationRep:
    Okay Guys Let me Make it Simple. I got No Friends. I Don't know why but no one Understands me, Or you could say That No One Wishes to understand me.
    PM me, We could study as well and i must say we'll have fun.. Thankyou
    Oh, you're from Karachi? How's life there? How do people not understand you there? Do they tease you at the mosque?

ReputationRep:
    I Think i Found My Buddy
    As yea I'm here for you hun xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay Guys Let me Make it Simple. I got No Friends. I Don't know why but no one Understands me, Or you could say That No One Wishes to understand me.
    PM me, We could study as well and i must say we'll have fun.. Thankyou
    I need friends too! So why don't you PM my ass instead?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.