Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fallout 4. For those who care there will also be Fallout Beer.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fallout-Beer...?tag=zdgeek-20
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Blops III and Fallout 4.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.
    Most of the big games are nothing more than the same stuff with a shiny Gen 8 lick of paint.
    I'll be sticking to my 360's backlog for the foreseeable future.

ReputationRep:
    It's all generic crap, in my opinion. The only game I'm remotely interested in is Fallout 4.

ReputationRep:
    No Man's Sky looks to be quite good... also it's all about space, and space is my thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    - Rise of the Tomb Raider (I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan, and I really liked Tomb Raider reboot so I want to know what happens later on)
    - Mirror's Edge Catalyst (the first game was amazing!)
    - Final Fantasy XV (Final Fantasy fan, also the graphics and gameplay looks beautiful)
    - Kingdom Hearts 3 (Number 1 favourite game series).
    Final Fantasy is terrible since the 9th. They invented the category of "soap video game".

ReputationRep:
    Too bad I don't have the equipment to play these new games. I'll continue to play to old games then (Final Fantasy I and Fallout II atm).
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Josb)
    Final Fantasy is terrible since the 9th. They invented the category of "soap video game".
    I thought Final Fantasy XIII was ok...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)

Sheiit, must...not...pre...order...

Anyway, spent my budget for games on Fallout 4 Pip Boy, no regrets, gonna be sick.

Really wanted Battlefront to be good but it's too casual, tries to aim for Destiny's accessibility and misses badly. Smh DICE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I thought Final Fantasy XIII was ok...
    Have you tried the older ones?

See my post here.

ReputationRep:
    Only Fallout 4 appeals to me so far.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Josb)
    Have you tried the older ones?

See my post here.
    Yup, and yes I agree that the older ones were much better than the newer ones. (FF7 and FF9 :love:). There is going to be a FF 7 remake though which I'm looking forward for.

ReputationRep:
    None really apart from Rollercoaster Tycoon World as we haven't had a theme park tycoon game in years.

But overall I prefer the old PS1/PS2 games. Most new games are full of glitches and are unfinished or you pay a fortune on DLC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Sheiit, must...not...pre...order...

Anyway, spent my budget for games on Fallout 4 Pip Boy, no regrets, gonna be sick.

Really wanted Battlefront to be good but it's too casual, tries to aim for Destiny's accessibility and misses badly. Smh DICE.
    I just bought a box. I get paid at the end of the month so I can actually by console to run fallout.

Battlefront is not even a shadow on the old games.

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a box. I get paid at the end of the month so I can actually by console to run fallout.

Battlefront is not even a shadow on the old games.
    I've never even had beer before lel, but the Fallout branding is so enticing. But then I want the Art of Fallout 4 book too

Meh, the originals weren't all that amazing either, they were good but rose tinted glasses. I bet if any other company bar EA/DICE were making it the hate would be nowhere near as vehement. Either way, pinnacle of graphics but gameplay is the most boring I've played.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    I've never even had beer before lel, but the Fallout branding is so enticing. But then I want the Art of Fallout 4 book too

Meh, the originals weren't all that amazing either, they were good but rose tinted glasses. I bet if any other company bar EA/DICE were making it the hate would be nowhere near as vehement. Either way, pinnacle of graphics but gameplay is the most boring I've played.
    I enjoy my beer a little too much. Why not have it all?

No, they were good. Having played them recently they still rival even modern games, not in graphics but in playability. The trouble is it is more like Battlefield with a star wars skin. The lack of campaign and galactic conquest is saddening. It just isn't what it could have been and is nowhere even close to the original other than they share the same name. But I can't fault them on the graphics and audio.

ReputationRep:
    PRO evolution soccer 2003

ReputationRep:
    Allison Road, but that's next year. So far away.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team

I want some. But not only that: Fallout Christmas jumper...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/fallout-chr...at-game-747144

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shooks)
    I want some. But not only that: Fallout Christmas jumper...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/fallout-chr...at-game-747144

That's so cool, why do they have to bring out Fallout themed everything when I'm a poor student :sad:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.