Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, do you find a nipple piercing on a girl a turn on or a turn off? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    depends on body

pale white, ginger then no
    But it emphasises their cute little pink nipples. In what world is that a bad thing? Really it depends on how attractive your areolas plus boobs are in the first place. If hot then get them pierced. If not then leave them natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    But it emphasises their cute little pink nipples. In what world is that a bad thing? Really it depends on how attractive your areolas plus boobs are in the first place. If hot then get them pierced. If not then leave them natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wht about a brown girl with big nipples? btw can boys suck girl's nipples if they are pierced?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Not keen on them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Not keen on them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kickboxer 98)
    oh
    That doesn't mean I'll reject the idea, it just puts me off a little

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean I'll reject the idea, it just puts me off a little

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    why?
    I dunno, just piercings in general freak me out a little - I'm fine with ears and maybe bellybutton - but anywhere else, just:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, just piercings in general freak me out a little - I'm fine with ears and maybe bellybutton - but anywhere else, just:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what about tongue?

ReputationRep:
    off

ReputationRep:
    wht about a brown girl with big nipples? btw can boys suck girl's nipples if they are pierced?
    It's the same for all girls. Although generally large areolas are deemed unattractive. If your areolas are massive I would not get a piercing. But massive is rather subjective so maybe ask a boyfriend? Or a girl-friend, or a girlfriend XD

Yes, sure they can! And they can tug on them a little bit too and in general it just feels nicer for the woman since things are a little bit more sensitive then for her.

Wait, are you brown???

ReputationRep:
    It's the same for all girls. Although generally large areolas are deemed unattractive. If your areolas are massive I would not get a piercing. But massive is rather subjective so maybe ask a boyfriend? Or a girl-friend, or a girlfriend XD

Yes, sure they can! And they can tug on them a little bit too and in general it just feels nicer for the woman since things are a little bit more sensitive then for her.

Wait, are you brown???
    yh

ReputationRep:
    yh
    Indian?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    what about tongue?
    Yikes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very pale white skin, pink nipples and ginger is the worst combo imo XD

ReputationRep:
    Hell no sucking that **** will be a nightmare

ReputationRep:
    Very pale white skin, pink nipples and ginger is the worst combo imo XD
    Aww naw it's cute :P

Maybe I have to tolerate it though since I have ginger genes and am super pale and have the most pink nipples ever myself!

ReputationRep:
    Aww naw it's cute :P

Maybe I have to tolerate it though since I have ginger genes and am super pale and have the most pink nipples ever myself!
    If recall correctly you have brown hair and not super pale

Ok show me ur nipples and i will judge

ReputationRep:
    Turn off !

ReputationRep:
    If recall correctly you have brown hair and not super pale

Ok show me ur nipples and i will judge
    I do have brown hair, but still ginger genes - my dad and brother are ginger.

I am super pale but my face was... erm, darker from being burned pretty bad.

To show you how pale I am, here is my back, note the "tanlines" on the arms and neck. Not much of a tan lol. I mean I'm Scottish/Irish so...

Maybe later, but they're pretty ugly lol. Big areolas and fat titties.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be worried about her well-being. That seems so painful, and I'd be imagining what it would feel like to be pierced in that location whenever I looked at her. I would keep wondering if it was going to get snagged on something and rip out a chunk of flesh. I've heard of people with nose rings getting snagged and ending up with deformed nostrils.

I don't think I'd be disgusted by the girl, but I would find myself thinking about the sociological implications of female beauty standards and wonder what forces were working in our society to make women feel obligated to mutilate themselves in such a personal way for the sake of beauty.

I would think about how tongue piercings might symbolise a feeling of not having a voice or being silenced forcefully, or how a nipple piercing might symbolise psychological injuries from objectification and/or involuntary sexual repression at a certain age, etc. It's hard not to look at such women and think about those things, at least for me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.