(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I made it 100 :dance:

didn't read though
    You're a goddess among mortals.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Airmed)
    68 reps after I posted in a thread that discussed this girl catching her 11 year old brother having sex with his 11/12 year old sister. Ugh, it was a nasty thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post54113557
    i guess my threads are mediocre compared to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    That's pretty much it :lol: Oh and
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep
    I was wondering why hardly anybody had negative rep anymore. Old system was better. It's like not having dislike on facebook. Everybody wants it.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i guess my threads are mediocre compared to that
    Yes, it seems so.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    59 for my A Level results day post :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 46 on my reply to 'what happens during a period' http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post58102599
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    I got 46 on my reply to 'what happens during a period' http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post58102599
    oh my....

ReputationRep:
    Checking in with 111 reps

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post59526703

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    oh my....
    Well ... thanks for making it 47 :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It has went up to 48, but oh my God, that is brilliant.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    I was wondering why hardly anybody had negative rep anymore. Old system was better. It's like not having dislike on facebook. Everybody wants it.
    Yeah nowadays people sign up to TSR and they're up to 5 gems within weeks, took ages to get there when neg reps were around since you'd get negged almost as often as you got repped unless you went around arse-licking everyone :lol: Oh, and people think the circle-jerk crews are bad now, Jesus... in those days there was one big crew and if you said anything one of them didn't like they'd all neg you into oblivion and you'd lose all your gems :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah nowadays people sign up to TSR and they're up to 5 gems within weeks, took ages to get there when neg reps were around since you'd get negged almost as often as you got repped unless you went around arse-licking everyone :lol: Oh, and people think the circle-jerk crews are bad now, Jesus... in those days there was one big crew and if you said anything one of them didn't like they'd all neg you into oblivion and you'd lose all your gems :rofl:
    Really? I only used to read the forums back then, never made an account till recently. People actually used to have discussions back then...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AWESOMEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    It has went up to 48, but oh my God, that is brilliant.
    Us women understand
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Us women understand
    Looked at it and went "yup, most accurate post ever".
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Shadez)
    That sounds
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AWESOMEE
    The forums were a lot more fun in those days tbf I got negged and repped a LOT because I had a penchant for making really close-to-the-bone jokes about disgusting topics which some found hilarious while others obviously got offended by (bonus!), got temp-banned twice though so I figured I'd better tone it down.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    Really? I only used to read the forums back then, never made an account till recently. People actually used to have discussions back then...
    Yeah as I said to the other guy, the forums were much more fun back then. Can't even put my finger on what it was tbh, just the topics of conversation and stuff. I think it's where the average age of members has dropped dramatically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    59 for my A Level results day post :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really appreciated you making the GCSE grade boundaries thread. Literally a life saver when it came to finding three different exam boards all in one place. I remember checking them frantically on 19th August and trying to predict what I achieved. :gah:

(Not referring to the A Level one obviously, but yeah. I still remembered how helpful it was. So, thanks again! )

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.