Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily-brown)
    Applied for Computer Science, sent my UCAS off 24th Nov. Currently waiting on an acknowledgement, never mind an offer, I'm a little nervous.
    Great choice of course , You should have a acknowledgment soonish, I would be surprised if you waited more than a week.

An Offer may take a little longer though as I didn't get my offer for Software Engineering until around March/April when I applied a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for law yesterday, applied on thursday!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application on 26th of November and still waiting for the acknowledgement The others have already sent acknowledgements.. Anyone for International Business with German? I'm from Poland btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patka97)
    I sent my application on 26th of November and still waiting for the acknowledgement The others have already sent acknowledgements.. Anyone for International Business with German? I'm from Poland btw
    I didn't receive an acknowledgement from strathclyde and I received an offer yesterday after applying on thursday.

ReputationRep:
    Can I please get an offer?? 😵😵😵😵😵

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Law and Politics on Friday, really hope to hear from them soon! Applicant from Belgium btw

ReputationRep:
    Sent away application for English on Nov 6th, only just got my acknowledgement today! 😒😒

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joffgay)
    Sent away application for English on Nov 6th, only just got my acknowledgement today! 😒😒
    Yeah, I got my acknowledgement today too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got my acknowledgement today too
    I don't get why they're taking so long this year, offers for humanities seem to have stalled 😫 what have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why they're taking so long this year, offers for humanities seem to have stalled 😫 what have you applied for?
    International Business What about You??

ReputationRep:
    International Business What about You??
    English lit 😌 are you a Scottish student?

ReputationRep:
    English lit 😌 are you a Scottish student?
    Nope, I come from Poland

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I come from Poland
    Very cool! What makes you want to study here? 😊

ReputationRep:
    Very cool! What makes you want to study here? 😊
    Well, what can I say, I'm in love with Scotland, UNI has nice reputation, Glasgow has a lot to offer (jobs and everything). On the whole, I just want to explore the world and I feel like Glasgow is a nice place to start

ReputationRep:
    Just sent away my application for Aero-Mechanical and Mechanical engineering today.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Finance and Management, anyone else heard back yet for business related courses?

I applied with AABB at AS level, AAB predicted grades for A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singapore)
    Applied for Finance and Management, anyone else heard back yet for business related courses?

I applied with AABB at AS level, AAB predicted grades for A2
    I applied for Economics and Marketing on Monday and I received an Unconditional today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuanA29)
    I applied for Economics and Marketing on Monday and I received an Unconditional today.
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    How long did you guys wait for your offers after the acknowledgement e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LD2315)
    How long did you guys wait for your offers after the acknowledgement e-mail?
    A day for me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.