Shocking Video from Germany watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Black flag with white arabic writing... Must be ISIS!1!!!11

LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    How is that a 'Jihad' flag ? What are you talking about ? What is even a Jihad flag ? LOL

That's Arabic for "I bare witness that there is no god but Allah, and muhammad is his messenger"

Jihad is the acting at times of despair and struggle, to make change, be it motivated by evil and wrongdoing, or good.

You're so uneducated it's unreal.

And don't test my Arabic, It's my mother tongue.

P.S - I'm not saying I support their march, I actually am against it. I'm just picking on your ignorance.
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Lol that isn't the ISIS flag. And the womens reaction are hilarious.
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    The flag is the black standard / shahada no?
    (Original post by Ebony & Ivory)
    Black flag with white arabic writing... Must be ISIS!1!!!11LOLPosted from TSR Mobile

Even if it's not an ISIS flag (but it is Al Quada) does it really matter ? They are provoking us for what reason (They know we will identify the flag as radical Islam) ? They should be thankful Europe had open borders for them instead they are marching with Islamic flags on the street.. Truly sickening and I feel very sorry for normal Germans having to deal with this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    dont you think they could show some pragmatism and not march in such a large group in public chanting foreign slogans/songs whilst carrying out a controversial religious practice in the streets of their host country?
    That would really be too much to ask.................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    Even if it's not an ISIS flag (but it is Al Quada) does it really matter ? They are provoking us for what reason (They know we will identify the flag as radical Islam) ? They should be thankful Europe had open borders for them instead they are marching with Islamic flags on the street.. Truly sickening and I feel very sorry for normal Germans having to deal with this.
    Yea its a little like being invited to some middle aged well to do persons house and immediately blasting out uncensored rap music on your phone as you walk around admiring the owners art and curtains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    I've already said I agree with you, but don't embarrass yourself by saying "it's this flag" or "it's that flag". The words on the flag are harmless, the march is what's to be frowned upon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    I've already said I agree with you, but don't embarrass yourself by saying "it's this flag" or "it's that flag". The words on the flag are harmless, the march is what's to be frowned upon.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    this really is but the tip of the iceberg, these ''refugees'' know full well that the Germans lack the cultural confidence to ask for any level of integration or respect. In fact the German police has been systematically covering up many crimes, including rapes, from these fine young men. It's disneyland for them and they'll take whatever they get away with

Germany has opened Pandora's box. What a shame for future generations of Germans.
    it's clear your problem with Islam is that you're not able to **** Muslims as easily as other women but the march is by Shias, the ones ISIS are supposed to be killing & who only came into existence after the phony Iraq war was started

But carry on spouting your bull**** like the imaginary apostasy penalties in the Quran

ReputationRep:
    Since when did the standard logo of Islam become a jihadist flag? Hypocrites supporting Saudi Arabia, invading countries illegally and then moaning about the repercussions

ReputationRep:
    On the one hand, if this sort of thing goes on, it can only be a small minority of refugees doing it. After all, many of them are struggling, and of course, even if only 0.002% of Europeans are terrorists (1 in 50,000), this is still the same number than the 2% figure quoted for refugees. So I wouldn't argue they posed a security risk.

0.01% of 750,000,000 is 15,000
    2% of 800,000 is 16,000

Having said that, I do view mass immigration as a threat to our culture. The problem is the scale and the rate. If it was slower then they could easily assimilate. But the scale means that there will be Syrian ghettos in many major European cities. There will be massive ethnic tensions. But even with my reservations, there is very little that can be done whilst the majority hold the views that all of these people are poor desperate children.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.