Turn on thread page Beta

what would you eat ketchup with? watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Are you ten lol? The most I'd have it with is chips and/or fried meat (e.g. sausages).
    Today is the first time I hear people assuming that ketchup with everything is a 10 years old thing :3 I used to limit ketchup to chips but now I've explored so much more with it:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)

strange child
    Hmm...but you haven't tried it yet! The best part is when it gets stuck in the middle of the hoop and you bite into it and all the ketchup just oozes out into your mouth, so good! :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Are you ten lol? The most I'd have it with is chips and/or fried meat (e.g. sausages).
    lmao yes my little sister is 10 and does that, as I told OP. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Today is the first time I hear people assuming that ketchup with everything is a 10 years old thing :3 I used to limit ketchup to chips but now I've explored so much more with it:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whatever floats your boat I guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Hmm...but you haven't tried it yet! The best part is when it gets stuck in the middle of the hoop and you bite into it and all the ketchup just oozes out into your mouth, so good! :sogood:
    :lolwut:

ew. :erm:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    It depends on the brand, I prefer mayonnaise more.
    The only thing I eat mayonnaise with is egg and mayo sandwich I find mayo horrible in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :c

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ew. :erm:
    Oh drop the act! You will be running down the crisp aisle for a packet of hula hoops on your next ASDA trip and then you will thank me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mum taught me this, she did it with chilli sauce, I tried to do that but I almost burnt off my tongue.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hula hoops as in the crisp? I would totes dip some doritoes in ketchup :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg I never thought about doritos...maybe I will now I don't really like doritios though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    :c
    It is SO good!

ReputationRep:
    Oh drop the act! You will be running down the crisp aisle for a packet of hula hoops on your next ASDA trip and then you will thank me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mum taught me this, she did it with chilli sauce, I tried to do that but I almost burnt off my tongue.
    you're cute

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :C :C

ReputationRep:
    you're cute
    Because I put ketchup in my hula hoops? In that case....

ReputationRep:
    chips, plantin, sausages, chicken, roti etc

ReputationRep:
    Because I put ketchup in my hula hoops? In that case....

no. that's not cute. that's weird.

i was referring to the way you speak - you come across as 'cute'. By that I mean just a nice person, really.

ReputationRep:
    no. that's not cute. that's weird.

i was referring to the way you speak - you come across as 'cute'. By that I mean just a nice person, really.
    'Weird' that is debatable. At least I don't do this....

Because clearly, that is weird! I feel a bit disturbed actually looking at that.

And thanks, nice of your to say. Although I can't say the feeling is mutual since I'm not a fan of your at present with all your 'taking my place' business.

ReputationRep:
    'Weird' that is debatable. At least I don't do this....

Because clearly, that is weird! I feel a bit disturbed actually looking at that.
    That photo was disturbing. Just because weirder things exist doesn't mean that what you do isn't weird.

And thanks, nice of you to say. Although I can't say the feeling is mutual since I'm not a fan of your at present with all your 'taking my place' business.
    Sorry. She's obviously joking; I could never take your place and nor would I want to.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ate ketchup for a year now...

ReputationRep:
    That photo was disturbing. Just because weirder things exist doesn't mean that what you do isn't weird.

It was, I wont be putting any nutella in my hula hoops anytime soon. :nah:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :yes:
    She's obviously joking; I could never take your place and nor would I want to. [/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad that's all cleared up now, you have been placed in my good books!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.