Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

racial fetishism watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has a type. Calling it a fetish seems silly to me.

ReputationRep:
    its sick. (sick as in bad)

(Original post by ivy.98)
    Everyone has a type. Calling it a fetish seems silly to me.
    that's more of a racial preference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    That's not really true (though quite a lot do)
    It is true. The type of white girls that find oriental men attractive tend to be the nerds that are into anime, korean pop, video games and Japanese culture.
    They have a fetish that stems from reading "shojo" manga and watching asian dramas/music videos featuring oriental males.
    Getting with an oriental guy is their way of realising a fantasy.

You will rarely see an ordinary white girl with an oriental guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Flak Jacket)
    It is true. The type of white girls that find oriental men attractive tend to be the nerds that are into anime, korean pop, video games and Japanese culture.
    They have a fetish that stems from reading "shojo" manga and watching asian dramas/music videos featuring oriental males.

mind my stupidity but what on earth does "oriental" mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    My closest friend (who is Oriental) have white gf, and so do the other Oriental dudes in my sixth form and quite a lot of others within my city.

Anyway, stop with the moaning you slut =_=
    If you're going to lie just to prove a point at least be slightly more realistic. Say you have seen one or two couples not loads around the city. :rolleyes:

Slut? I wish. :lol:

FANTASY is the key word for this thread.

(Original post by PrincessZara)
    east asian. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and so on

ReputationRep:
    It means of/or relating to the Far East.

ReputationRep:

It honestly depends on where you are at. I've seen more ordinary white girl date an oriental guy then what you described, though I know a large number of girls that only like Asian male due to those interest (and also guys).

But man, the world is weird =_=

(Original post by Mr Smurf)
    If you're going to lie just to prove a point at least be realistic. Say you have seen one or two couples not loads around the city. :rolleyes:

Slut? I wish. :lol:
    I'm really not lying lol

What do you usually do?

ReputationRep:
    I just want to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just a lovely lovely lemon, listenin to Warren Zevon, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I just want to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just a lovely lovely lemon, listenin to Warren Zevon, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO
    don't make me squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ueze you.

ReputationRep:
    don't make me squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ueze you.
    I'm reporting you for cruelty to lemons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I'm reporting you for cruelty to lemons
    awh im sorry!

ReputationRep:
    awh im sorry!
    You'll be fine as long as you get a good lemon lawyer

ReputationRep:
    a lot of girls have a fetish for black guys I like Japanese schoolgirls

ReputationRep:
    Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though.
    Without trying to sound too high and mighty, maybe start seeing them as individuals, not some hive mind thing you want ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    Without trying to sound too high and mighty, maybe start seeing them as individuals, not some hive mind thing you want ****?
    I do, and individually they don't like Oriental guys either.

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    a lot of girls have a fetish for black guys I like Japanese schoolgirls
    that's the problem japanese school girls. me and my friends are aware of this even my mum tells me to be aware of this disgusting fetish

ReputationRep:
    Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though.
    If I were to type that last sentence into the search bar, what percentage of your posts would come up?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.