The Student Room Group

Girl isn't taking 'no' for an answer! Help!!

Scroll to see replies

Is she ugly or just very unattractive i.e plain, frumpy etc.

I did know a girl when I first started college who was a nightmare, she fell in love with our course leader who would be cruel to her, laugh at her one minute and tell her she had no chance then tease her as if she had a chance such as inviting her to the staff christmas night out then when she got there laugh in her face.

She ended up cutting herself and he denied all responsibility.
This sounds like bullcrap to me.
snooki wants smush smush
Bag over head. Pump, then dump.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Bag over head. Pump, then dump.

Plantagenet Crown!
Original post by drbluebox

I did know a girl when I first started college who was a nightmare, she fell in love with our course leader who would be cruel to her, laugh at her one minute and tell her she had no chance then tease her as if she had a chance such as inviting her to the staff christmas night out then when she got there laugh in her face.

Great story, especially the ending. But seriously, while he's clearly - if the story is true - a complete bellend, he isn't responsible for her cutting herself. All she did was let him "win". Never let anyone else take your dignity away from you like that.
Original post by Anonymous
Great story, especially the ending. But seriously, while he's clearly - if the story is true - a complete bellend, he isn't responsible for her cutting herself. All she did was let him "win". Never let anyone else take your dignity away from you like that.

Oh its true if you mean mine, no one liked the lecturer and we felt sorry for the girl but didnt like her much not that she wasnt a friendly girl but she creeped us out.

She had barely turned 16 and he was leading her on and laughing at her, I remember she was actually put on antidepressants at the time and he was heard mocking her mental health and calling her freak and weirdo etc behind her back.

I do know the lecturer was found out a few months later to of been cheating on his wife with a 18 year old student, I moved away from the area so not sure what happened after that.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Plantagenet Crown!

You've never sounded more like a teacher :rofl:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You've never sounded more like a teacher :rofl:

Pardon, young man?
I do know the lecturer was found out a few months later to of been cheating on his wife with a 18 year old student, I moved away from the area so not sure what happened after that.

Sounds like it might've been karma of sorts. Hopefully his wife divorced him and he's now living in a bedsit while still paying for the house.
spit in her eye

Oh my god, that is disgusting. That is just horrible!
Reply 32
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Lel celibate 4 lyf

keyword = humans
Original post by uberteknik
Write her an anonymous note telling her the name of someone else on your course that really fancies her, but is too shy to approach her. Suggest she makes the first move but needs to persevere.

you are an evil genius :colone:
Original post by uberteknik
Write her an anonymous note telling her the name of someone else on your course that really fancies her, but is too shy to approach her. Suggest she makes the first move but needs to persevere.

This.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending