Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Prediction under new boundary changes Con 370 Lab 180 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otester)
    The Conservatives are simply balancing the system after Labour imported millions of voters...it's only fair...

Also the far left overestimate their popularity by far.
    The Conservatives are reducing the number of MP's. Now i would say great, reduce the cost of politics if possible, but Cameron has appointed more Lords (to an already oversized second chamber) than any other PM.

His motives are not to reduce the cost of politics evidently, so I don't trust him. That said, I do agree with your point; 1) Labour imported millions of voters and ruined large parts of the country in the process, 2) Labour gave people tax credits as a form of bribe-every election they would increase them and was one of the reasons the deficit was so high and 3) I would never vote Labour again. Cameron may have dishonourable motives but quite frankly Labour getting into power again would finish this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZZTop1)
    They are running scared had to change the boundaries so they will win in 2020. Has it even gone through the commons
    The boundary changes were proposed at the beginning of the last parliament by an independent body and even before the last general election was agreed by the body. It has nothing to do with government policy so try again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    The boundary changes were proposed at the beginning of the last parliament by an independent body and even before the last general election was agreed by the body. It has nothing to do with government policy so try again
    Ever heard of Bribery?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely devestating

ReputationRep:
    Ever heard of Bribery?
    Oh of course another left wing conspiracy. It's unfortunate the members of the body are completely independent of politics and comprise of labour, Tory, UKIP, Liberal ect. Supporters and any evidence, even an ounce would see the Tory party erased from history but of course in your twisted left wing world where UKIPers, Blairites and Tories are spawn of the devil and Islamic terrorists, murderers, pedophiles, IRA affiliates ect. are angels it all makes sense. Typical left wingers

ReputationRep:
    Thats where the left over money from there election campaign has gone
    Oh of course another left wing conspiracy. It's unfortunate the members of the body are completely independent of politics and comprise of labour, Tory, UKIP, Liberal ect. Supporters and any evidence, even an ounce would see the Tory party erased from history but of course in your twisted left wing world where UKIPers, Blairites and Tories are spawn of the devil and Islamic terrorists, murderers, pedophiles, IRA affiliates ect. are angels it all makes sense. Typical left wingers

ReputationRep:
    Thats where the left over money from there election campaign has gone
    Thank god people like you will have to suffer many more years of austerity, I hope you feel every bit of it

ReputationRep:
    Thank god people like you will have to suffer many more years of austerity, I hope you feel every bit of it
    Well lets not forget its a dangerous idea and many people on benedits are working

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.