Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest school stories? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Swung on a tree branch... it snapped... landed hard on my back, smacked my head on the tarmac and KO'd myself.

And that, ladies and gents, is where I get my warped sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    well this was when i wasnt in britain, so i was in an asian school somewhere in asia. The way toilet works was they keep toilet paper in the classroom, one day i needed the boo boo and checked the classroom cupboard at the back and there were none left! luckily it was break time so it was only students in the class minding their own business. i told my friend i need to go but theres none left and she tore some pages out of her book for me. it was rough, nothing like kleenex. :hmpf:
    Eewww maaan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh... my... GOD yass elaborate plz
    *Sigh* Here we go...

It was the warm, summer evening of the 20th August- results day. Had some drinks blah blah blah, and Im a loving drunk. I go up to people I dont talk to and tell them which facial features I adore of theirs, or just in general how much I love people. I also go around to people asking "WHERES MR ____" (Im scared to use his name on here sorry) and people were like wtf???? idk??? and I remember crying over him bc my crush was so big so I went outside and e-mailed him something along the lines of "Merci for the A* you are by far the best teacher at this school and I'll miss you loads. I wanted to take French just for you bc I really fuhking like you and ive drank loads so i love you" or something like that.

He never responded but he always smiles/waves at me in the hallways- PULLED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Long story short: a dude fingered a girl in the classroom whilst everyone was busy forming a circle near teacher's desk. There were sex noises coming from the disabled toilet, one of the teachers opened the door and a bunch of yr8s were having sex; the door was wide opened and everyone saw the scene.
    holy ****... wow... it's starts so early these days man when I was in year 8 i still had a crush on Woody!

ReputationRep:
    well this was when i wasnt in britain, so i was in an asian school somewhere in asia. The way toilet works was they keep toilet paper in the classroom, one day i needed the boo boo and checked the classroom cupboard at the back and there were none left! luckily it was break time so it was only students in the class minding their own business. i told my friend i need to go but theres none left and she tore some pages out of her book for me. it was rough, nothing like kleenex. :hmpf:
    well a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do haha

ReputationRep:
    They don't have toilet paper in the toilets in China?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Swung on a tree branch... it snapped... landed hard on my back, smacked my head on the tarmac and KO'd myself.

holy **** dude! you're alive and not damaged so i guess it's all good but DAYMMM :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    *Sigh* Here we go...

It was the warm, summer evening of the 20th August- results day. Had some drinks blah blah blah, and Im a loving drunk. I go up to people I dont talk to and tell them which facial features I adore of theirs, or just in general how much I love people. I also go around to people asking "WHERES MR ____" (Im scared to use his name on here sorry) and people were like wtf???? idk??? and I remember crying over him bc my crush was so big so I went outside and e-mailed him something along the lines of "Merci for the A* you are by far the best teacher at this school and I'll miss you loads. I wanted to take French just for you bc I really fuhking like you and ive drank loads so i love you" or something like that.

oh my gosh haha you're such a cool drunk lol
    well at least you finally got it out in the open ahaha - that's so awkward though omg i would've never gone back to that school
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    They don't have toilet paper in the toilets in China?
    omg, you just assumed im from china? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)

Are you scared of trees now?

One of my friends was riding a bicycle at a very fast speed (for some reason she was panicking and did not use the breaks) and crashed right into the neighbour's house (her face hit the concrete bits) and KO'd herself.

(Original post by z33)
    holy ****... wow... it's starts so early these days man when I was in year 8 i still had a crush on Woody!
    I didn't even know what a crush was

ReputationRep:
    omg, you just assumed im from china? D:
    How's your family business doing?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    How's your family business doing?
    dont even go there :judge:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by z33)
    holy **** dude! you're alive and not damaged so i guess it's all good but DAYMMM :eek:
    Not physically, at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Okay I'm bored so entertain me with your best/ funniest school stories!
    year 6..... me and my friends were in the bathroom and the door wouldnt open so i kicked it. and the lock completely broke....
    one of my friends was head girl.... so i had to tell or she would snitch (dunno why i class her as a friend)
    lol so i ended up telling the head in the leavers assembly..... gawd it was hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_malik)
    year 6..... me and my friends were in the bathroom and the door wouldnt open so i kicked it. and the lock completely broke....
    one of my friends was head girl.... so i had to tell or she would snitch (dunno why i class her as a friend)
    lol so i ended up telling the head in the leavers assembly..... gawd it was hilarious
    oh my gosh i can imagine the awkward conversation... at least it was year 6 and you got out of there fast before being known as that kid that broke the toilet door
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Are you scared of trees now?
    I probably would have been, but I'm sure the brain cells that harboured that fear were killed on impact Apparently I was taken to the nurses office (which I don't remember) and checked over, she wanted to send me home but I refused, then my teacher in the next lesson kept asking me if I wanted to go home and I kept refusing. I must not have been all there, usually I would have been all "Go home, now? Holy **** say no more, I'm off, laters!" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh my gosh i can imagine the awkward conversation... at least it was year 6 and you got out of there fast before being known as that kid that broke the toilet door
    lol....... yeah
    but ive done even worse stupid stuff........ that was the first thing that poped up #YOLO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_malik)
    lol....... yeah
    but ive done even worse stupid stuff........ that was the first thing that poped up #YOLO
    haha well my mind's blank all day until i'm in bed trying to sleep and my brain's like remember that reallllyyy embarrassing moment when you wished you could dissappear of the face of the Earth? Yeah let's relive that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    *Sigh* Here we go...

I'm in tears

ReputationRep:
    I think it was about year ten, my two really awkward friends both got cornered in the school toilets by this crazy guy who was in the year above and he told them that he wasn't going to let them out unless they touched his penis and I just remember seeing their faces like :eek: (They didn't have to touch his penis in the end)

Then there was this guy who used to sit in the toilets with a camera for the whole of lunch time and film people's reaction when they walked in on him.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.