Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    well my lifes a pretty **** hole
    Oh dear… Are you okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    Whenever I can't sleep, I usually masturbate and that works.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Masturbation pumps me up.

ReputationRep:
    Crying's good, it means you've got something to live for, something to be emotional about, I'm not saying it's good that you cry yourself to sleep but, better that just being emotionally vacant, in my experience anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Na I usually just get in bed, try to stay awake to enjoy the comfortable feeling but then fall asleep ffs

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I can't sleep, I usually masturbate and that works.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I have done this actually haha. But I can't quite cry over nothing... It's more musing about how much of a failure I am or something and that triggers tears and I just ****ing wear myself out lmao and then I'm gone like a baby

Not healthy in the long-run, but in the short-run, you're right it works!
    why isn't it healthy in the long run

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tacitae)
    Oh dear… Are you okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol yh i guess im fine

ReputationRep:
    Flip yourself to sleep instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    You seem pretty obsessed with the idea that I'm not adverse to the odd rimjob, sure you don't want a go :sexface:
    :puke:
    Just makes me sick the idea that people I.know might be walking around with **** in their mouth and talking to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Are you saying if I want to be able to sleep I have to give you an orgasm? I mean just because it works for you doesn't mean it will for me...
    what?xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Animagus)
    Masturbation pumps me up.
    It pumps me up then climax and I feel all sleepy...

ReputationRep:
    If this is a persistent issue , maybe you have low vitamin counts? Take a multivitamin or see a pharmacist for advice.

ReputationRep:
    It pumps me up then climax and I feel all sleepy...
    Wouldn't that make it harder to sleep lol?

ReputationRep:
    what?xD
    You said that you masterbate to help you get to sleep. I'm saying that there is no reason why if I did that for you I would also become sleepy. It will most likely have the opposite effect.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm just being deliberately difficult, feel free to ignore me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    :puke:
    Just makes me sick the idea that people I.know might be walking around with **** in their mouth and talking to me
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's been proven that if people **** in the bathroom where your toothbrush is, microscopic amounts of faeces mixed with water have most likely slashed on to your toothbrush, particularly if flushed without the lid down. So at various points in your life, you've been walking around with others' **** in your mouth

ReputationRep:
    Ew no my eyes look all gross and puffy when i wake up in the morning. I would never do that deliberately

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Wouldn't that make it harder to sleep lol?
    How? Its dark and I'm finished, what better time to just fall asleep?

(Original post by i<3milkshake)
    You said that you masterbate to help you get to sleep. I'm saying that there is no reason why if I did that for you I would also become sleepy. It will most likely have the opposite effect.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm just being deliberately difficult, feel free to ignore me
    I said what I do to go to sleep so maybe you could try doing what I do to go to sleep, not what you should do to me. Besides if you did do it to me, I would feel sleepy and hence go to sleep and you would be alone and bored and probably would get tired of staring at me and become sleepy yourself.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i can tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's been proven that if people **** in the bathroom where your toothbrush is, microscopic amounts of faeces mixed with water have most likely slashed on to your toothbrush, particularly if flushed without the lid down. So at various points in your life, you've been walking around with others' **** in your mouth
    omg what O.O

ReputationRep:
    Read a book, that helps you go to sleep

ReputationRep:
    How? Its dark and I'm finished, what better time to just fall asleep?

I said what I do to go to sleep so maybe you could try doing what I do to go to sleep, not what you should do to me. Besides if you did do it to me, I would feel sleepy and hence go to sleep and you would be alone and bored and probably would get tired of staring at me and become sleepy yourself.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i can tell
    Are you ever truly finished tho?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.