Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    CoolCavy

Despite the negative things sometimes said to her in the forum, she's got such a lovely and warm heart - not a single bad bone in her body! She's just so cheery, she brightens up my black heart and nail polish :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    How elaborative
    TANKS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    TANKS
    Ehhh anytime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Characters....)
    I'm quite new so have not had the pleasure of meeting those.
    MagicMan was still active on the maths forum when I left 4 months ago, maybe you'll see him! Not sure about the others, but if you take STEP and utilize some of the unofficial TSR mark schemes you'll see pages of solutions given by Tommm and SimonM. There was a complex numbers STEP III question that slayed me, couldn't solve it in 1.5 hours or so. SimonM's solution took up maybe 4-5 lines of TeX and explanation, effortless like nothing I'd ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    @ihatePE

ReputationRep:
    Ehhh anytime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimonTam)
    MagicMan was still active on the maths forum when I left 4 months ago, maybe you'll see him! Not sure about the others, but if you take STEP and utilize some of the unofficial TSR mark schemes you'll see pages of solutions given by Tommm and SimonM. There was a complex numbers STEP III question that slayed me, couldn't solve it in 1.5 hours or so. SimonM's solution took up maybe 4-5 lines of TeX and explanation, effortless like nothing I'd ever seen.
    I was indeed looking at the 1994 Solutions page this evening, which SimonM created. The other two I've never seen though. I will have to keep an eye out.

ReputationRep:
    @anon_98

Read the posts and you will understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    CoolCavy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    TSR Jessica is on here to move threads to the right places even when everyone is asleep. Don't know how she does it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She never answers me.

ReputationRep:
    I respect Anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    CoolCavy

Despite the negative things sometimes said to her in the forum, she's got such a lovely and warm heart - not a single bad bone in her body! She's just so cheery, she brightens up my black heart and nail polish :kiss:
    *cracks knuckles* who the hell has been abusing her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ihatePE
    Spoiler:
    Show
    self-respect
    *scoffs* judging by your threads, Idk about that.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't know him very well but I respect Teslamegafan; he appears to be very intelligent and his posts are always insightful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    CoolCavy

Amen to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    She never answers me.
    ah dw she doesn't answer many people but I understand considering how busy she is on the forum but i still respect her lots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    @anon_98

Read the posts and you will understand.
    Aww, thank you so much. - That is really kind of you. :hugs: :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Zacken (very nice person to talk to) and I know some people would judge, but ihatePE too (genuinely very kind and seems to have a funny personality)
    Awww, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Characters....)
    The "big guys" in the Maths subforum, DFranklin, TeeEm, SeanFM, 13 1 20 8 42, Zacken etc. (No offence to anyone I left off, there's quite a lot of you)
    Very kind of you, you're quite the "big guy" yourself on the maths forum, love your effortless TPIT solutions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Awww, thank you!
    You're very welcome! :awesome::awesome::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.