ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    When are your mocks?
    Next week (

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx)
    how do you motivate and manage to revise for 5 whole hours in 1 day????
    are your mocks next week?? mine are(:
    I wake up like super early which gives me loaads of time to study, and actually have fun. I guess i'm just motivated by the thought of achieving something great.
    Yeah mine are next week too! Good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mawy)
    I wake up like super early which gives me loaads of time to study, and actually have fun. I guess i'm just motivated by the thought of achieving something great.
    Yeah mine are next week too! Good luck to you
    when you say super earllyy what sort of time do you get up 7:00 am i presume or 6:00 am ??? I think thats a great idea though (: did you start revising since this week Monday? I just started today ..not a great idea ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx)
    when you say super earllyy what sort of time do you get up 7:00 am i presume or 6:00 am ??? I think thats a great idea though (: did you start revising since this week Monday? I just started today ..not a great idea ):
    At 6am. I started revising since the 23rd, so last friday. Hopefully you'll be able to cover all of your subjects. (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mawy)
    At 6am. I started revising since the 23rd, so last friday. Hopefully you'll be able to cover all of your subjects. (:
    Yh i will be able to because my mocks are only stats and maths (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyitscraziix)
    Im in year 10 and i seriously need to start revising i just feel like a faliure at times and just stupid.
    How could i overcome this?
    I always think low and stupid and dumb of myself even the teachers have noticed i get Bs As. But still ;/
    How often do you revise?
    I'm yr 11 and had 5 yr 10 exams last year.. Didn't start revising till Late February and not properly until end of April so don't worry about revision yet. Also , if you're year 10 Bs and As now probably mean (with predicted progression) you'll probably get As and A*s by the end of the year so calm down. I have maths exams next week (yay...) and have been revising about two hours a day which isn't really enough but hopefully I'll wing it! When it comes to proper exams though last year I did about 2 hours a day after school and five hours a day on the weekends and the half term before my 3 science exams I did 7 hours a day

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.