Turn on thread page Beta

What artist do you enjoy but are (a bit) embarrassed to? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because I listen to mainly pop songs, I guess most things I listen to. I like Ellie Goulding and Lorde tbh. Some taylor swift songs. I like disneyy songs and songs which were on tv shows or movies is how I find out about songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    He made some bangers though tbf.

Yeah, though I'm not into that song. Fill me in, Walking away and Woman trouble specifically. There's some non-singles I like on that album too. It was only cos he got ripped by that knob Avid Merrion that people had such a problem, he could have done it to Oasis frankly. Just his lyrics can be a corny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Yeah, though I'm not into that song. Fill me in, Walking away and Woman trouble specifically. There's some non-singles I like on that album too. It was only cos he got ripped by that knob Avid Merrion that people had such a problem, he could have done it to Oasis frankly. Just his lyrics can be a corny.

It all went tits up for him when Bo Selecta came out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

It all went tits up for him when Bo Selecta came out.
    That guy is inane though, yes he raises a laugh the odd time, but so does the most *****ish and annoying kid in school. It takes no talent to come out with that crap.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I have a major crush on Lana Del Rey and I love her voice, but I'm embarrassed of playing her dreary music out of my car window... so I kill two birds with one stone - I love house music, love her voice, so having a collection of Lana house remixes on my USB stick means I get the best of both worlds

ReputationRep:
    ABBA lmao
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Hint: Avid Merrion is yet another character, Leigh Francis is the name you're looking for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    ABBA lmao
    They wrote a few songs that are great. and really hard to craft They are great musicians, there's 'fashionable' people/bands who can't even play their instruments or perform live well compared to them.

ReputationRep:
    Blink 182

ReputationRep:
    I don't really see why I should be embarrassed to like any artist really. A pleasant sound is a pleasant sound.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

just this song at the moment.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I have a major crush on Lana Del Rey and I love her voice, but I'm embarrassed of playing her dreary music out of my car window... so I kill two birds with one stone - I love house music, love her voice, so having a collection of Lana house remixes on my USB stick means I get the best of both worlds
    Lana is legit life.

ReputationRep:
    Alt J

ReputationRep:
    Mondrian.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    ABBA lmao
    I liked them when I was about 10.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.