Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What age does it become a turn off if a guy is a virgin? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    I agree with the person you quoted. It's nice to be their first, but I wouldn't want to wait until marriage.

No I wouldn't think something was wrong with them, in the case of my boyfriend it was just that he was too shy, coupled with his first time wanting to be with someone he really liked. There's nothing wrong with someone who's a virgin, I was really happy that he thinks I'm special enough to share his first time with
    But what if you're boyfriend was in his mid-to-late 20s when you found out he was still a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    But what if you're boyfriend was in his mid-to-late 20s when you found out he was still a virgin?
    As I already said, it doesn't matter to me

ReputationRep:
    16 is actually pretty young for a guy to lose it, I mean most 16 year old guys look like children.

At 20 it starts becoming a bit weird, like wizardmode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Wouldn't bother me at any age. I think it would be nice to be their first.
    Unless they were waiting till marriage, as I wouldn't want to wait till then.
    70?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr smurf)
    i don't **** on other races of girls. I am just not attracted to them.
    din-naryu-farore

ReputationRep:
    What age does it become a turn off if a girl is a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    I get asked everytime if it's my first...........

not srs

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to say the opposite and say that now when I'm 22, I don't want to be with a guy who hasn't been in a relationship before. I've had relationships before where its their first time having a proper girlfriend and everyone always makes mistakes when they're in their first relationship, and I don't really want to have that again. I would rather be with someone who's had a few relationships, knows what didn't work well in their previous ones and what did go well.

On the sex front, I would prefer to be with someone that's not a virgin. I'm a sexual person when I'm in a relationship and if I'm into someone I will want to have sex quite soon. (I have been in relationships for 1 year, 2 years and 3 years so this isn't just with random people). And I would prefer to do that with someone who doesn't hold that much value to it. I think sex is good fun and it can mean something with the right person, but it doesn't mean something just because it's sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    din-naryu-farore
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It would never be a turn off for me, in the grand scheme of things and what is important to me in cultivating a bond/relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    I get asked everytime if it's my first...........

not srs
    misc-******* spotted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    misc-******* spotted
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Where????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    :confused:
    I don't know whether I should be kind enough to give you a forewarning... or just watch the entertainment unfold.

ReputationRep:
    11-12

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't matter to me at all. Doubt I'll ever meet a virgin I'm interested in but if I do happen to, I guess we can see how it goes down together lmao.

It's a turn on for me if a guy is a still a virgin until he's married.

ReputationRep:
    The very age he announces he is one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstuff)
    What age does it become a turn off if a girl is a virgin?
    I would say guys care much less than girls do.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    loooooool oh brads

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.