Turn on thread page Beta

Mice are so cute watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexp98)
    I'm indian so automatically love snakes, have held lots of poisonous ones before. But rats and mice, no...
    Don't Indians revere rats aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Don't Indians revere rats aswell?

omfg, i might be scarred for life

ReputationRep:
    This thread is making my skin crawl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexp98)
    omfg, i might be scarred for life
    Look up the Karni Mata Temple, seems to be a Hindu thing. People actually worship rats.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, drowzee I think you'd like this thread

Spoiler:
    Show

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    rodents FTW

here is a present for you AngryRedhead :
    That's cute, where did you get it from
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That's cute, where did you get it from
    this website:
    http://www.cartoonizemypet.com/build...shape=standard

it's where i get my piggy avatars from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    this website:
    http://www.cartoonizemypet.com/build...shape=standard

it's where i get my piggy avatars from
    That's cool, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Rats and Mice are so cute I could cuddle them.

Yano if they were disease free obviously..

ReputationRep:
    so am i!!!! when will there be a thread about me

ReputationRep:
    I love mice (and rats)! They're adorable. I had to rescue a little mouse from my cat yesterday. He and his brother catch rather a lot of small creatures. They've had a rat, a robin and many other animals. I try and rescue them if I can, but sometimes they die, which is sad. Cats like hunting though and there isn't a lot you can do to stop them. I love my cats so much, but it is sad when they kill things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    so am i!!!! when will there be a thread about me
    You may well be cute but you will never be as cute as this

ReputationRep:
    You may well be cute but you will never be as cute as this

awww
    ok fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gribby2)
    I love mice (and rats)! They're adorable. I had to rescue a little mouse from my cat yesterday. He and his brother catch rather a lot of small creatures. They've had a rat, a robin and many other animals. I try and rescue them if I can, but sometimes they die, which is sad. Cats like hunting though and there isn't a lot you can do to stop them. I love my cats so much, but it is sad when they kill things.
    I despise cats for precisely this reason; I'm sure your cats are lovely but there's too many irresponsible cat owners who take no measures to ensure their pets are not driving our beautiful native birds and mammals to extinction. How hard is it to put a bell collar on your cat? Everyone harps on and on about dog poo which is understandable considering it can be a health hazard for children but where is the equivalent fine for cat owners when their pets soil other peoples gardens and kill endangered wildlife?

ReputationRep:
    I despise cats for precisely this reason; I'm sure your cats are lovely but there's too many irresponsible cat owners who take no measures to ensure their pets are not driving our beautiful native birds and mammals to extinction. How hard is it to put a bell collar on your cat? Everyone harps on and on about dog poo which is understandable considering it can be a health hazard for children but where is the equivalent fine for cat owners when their pets soil other peoples gardens and kill endangered wildlife?
    Our cats do have bells on their collars, but they still manage to catch things. There are a lot of cat owners who don't seem to make any effort to prevent their cars killing wildlife- I agree with that. We do try to rescue anything our cats catch and if we see them hunting something, we stop them. It can be hard to control cats though- they don't really listen to anything you tell them. I adore cats, but it is a problem if their owners don't take responsibility for them, so I understand what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    Our cats do have bells on their collars, but they still manage to catch things. There are a lot of cat owners who don't seem to make any effort to prevent their cars killing wildlife- I agree with that. We do try to rescue anything our cats catch and if we see them hunting something, we stop them. It can be hard to control cats though- they don't really listen to anything you tell them. I adore cats, but it is a problem if their owners don't take responsibility for them, so I understand what you're saying.
    That's good I suppose there is not a lot else you can do to prevent it, cats are obligate carnivores and always will be better at catching prey than other pet species. It's just a shame that they predate endangered birds in addition to the more common wildlife.

Personally could never have a cat as they are too aloof for me, also they do that weird spraying thing which is just disgusting. Good pets if you can't be at home often but in that case why would you bother with a pet at all? You can't even train them to do useful things like save lives like you can train dogs to do.

ReputationRep:
    That's good I suppose there is not a lot else you can do to prevent it, cats are obligate carnivores and always will be better at catching prey than other pet species. It's just a shame that they predate endangered birds in addition to the more common wildlife.

Personally could never have a cat as they are too aloof for me, also they do that weird spraying thing which is just disgusting. Good pets if you can't be at home often but in that case why would you bother with a pet at all? You can't even train them to do useful things like save lives like you can train dogs to do.
    Our cats are really friendly. They love attention. Some people wouldn't want cats though, which is fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    Our cats are really friendly. They love attention. Some people wouldn't want cats though, which is fair enough.
    Aww, that's kinda cute. I think my grans cats must be demons in fur then, considering they scratch her even though she feeds them.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.