Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Really inspired by Chinese guy today watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    I don't think its the fact of not liking it... I think its the annoying assumptions that everybody makes on somebody that LOOKS chinese.... -_-
    He knows I am joking. What has this thread turned into.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Or that...
    exactly, in Mandarin for extra points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    So I was filling petrol (well diesel) and a blue Maserati pulls up in the pump next to me. Black wheels, coupe, totally baller-looking car. And this short, Chinese guy gets out to fill the petrol.

Let's be honest, short Chinese guys are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain for attracting hot women. And then after a little while, this beautiful blonde babe gets out the other side. At first I thought he must have abducted her but no, she went into the station and I saw her inside just going to the loo. In sure they were together.

How amazing is that. The moral of the story is that buying an expensive car will get you a hot girl, even if you're weak and ugly - and I'm tall and handsome, so maybe I'll get two.

Great day
    Have you watched this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    He knows I am joking. What has this thread turned into.
    Wel.... errgghh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was just making a point

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I was Chinese/Japanese/Korean

ReputationRep:
    you are priceless
    0wned her init

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    So I was filling petrol (well diesel) and a blue Maserati pulls up in the pump next to me. Black wheels, coupe, totally baller-looking car. And this short, Chinese guy gets out to fill the petrol.

Let's be honest, short Chinese guys are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain for attracting hot women. And then after a little while, this beautiful blonde babe gets out the other side. At first I thought he must have abducted her but no, she went into the station and I saw her inside just going to the loo. In sure they were together.

How amazing is that. The moral of the story is that buying an expensive car will get you a hot girl, even if you're weak and ugly - and I'm tall and handsome, so maybe I'll get two.

Great day
    Let me guess by Chinese you are referring to that ihatePE guy

Sorry ihatePE I know you are not Chinese....

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't be so rude about Chinese boys.
    Anyway, I think this is the sentiment behind your post : https://youtu.be/fBQcgcAnwIc

ReputationRep:
    Could we stop these threads from constantly being diverted into a discussion about whether ihatePE is Chinese or another Asian.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We all know that he is actually Chinese so there is nothing to discuss :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    Have you watched this?

Are you supposed to 'massage' a baby like that? :erm:
    It looked so wrong
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Teslamegafan)
    Could we stop these threads from constantly being diverted into a discussion about whether ihatePE is Chinese or another Asian.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We all know that he is actually Chinese so there is nothing to discuss :rofl:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    How much luck do you get with the hot white girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Are you supposed to 'massage' a baby like that? :erm:
    It looked so wrong
    Are you referring to 6:52 to 8:02 of the video? I think that's the reason why people from the poorer european countries do not have a problem with obesity and many of their youths join gymnastics. I wish I could say the same for us Americans. If you watch that part again, the babies in the pool seem to be having so much fun.

ReputationRep:
    are you Malaysian?

ReputationRep:
    Proxenus
    ihatePE

Because we must all take a chance.
    you left out mr smurf
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    are you Malaysian?
    a bit further north

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    you left out mr smurf
    It wouldn't let me tag him. Damn even tags hate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    Are you referring to 6:52 to 8:02 of the video? I think that's the reason why people from the poorer european countries do not have a problem with obesity and many of their youths join gymnastics. I wish I could say the same for us Americans. If you watch that part again, the babies in the pool seem to be having so much fun.
    Ohh okay I get it now.. I've never encountered anyone doing that so found it strange. But yeah the guy said how she could walk and sit really early so I guess it does have benefits and I know they looked soo adorable

ReputationRep:
    a bit further north
    China?

ReputationRep:
    a bit further north
    Thai? Vietnamese? Burma-nese? Cambodian? WHERE? I'm curious lol

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.