The Student Room Group

The chubby bloke appreciation thread..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RiotGirll
What do you find hot? (besides the guy above)

I like them, 3 is best imo

I will post some pictures soon. I am at work atm (and not out either!) so I can't post anything atm :tongue: I'd link you to my tumblr but it's very NSFW and has lots of nudes but the guys are to die for

Original post by F.Nietzsche
I mean true there are some homophobic c**** and you don't live in those countries where homosexuality is illegal(at least I'm guessing so). It's getting better. (:
I'm gay too, but I'm female.

Yeah, I suppose. Why are you on this thread if you're a gay female then? :tongue:
Original post by InadequateJusticex

Yeah, I suppose. Why are you on this thread if you're a gay female then? :tongue:

Because chubby guys are cute :tongue:
I will post some pictures soon. I am at work atm (and not out either!) so I can't post anything atm :tongue: I'd link you to my tumblr but it's very NSFW and has lots of nudes but the guys are to die for

Haha thanks :tongue:

I'm in my 20s lol don't mind nude guys :teehee:
Haha thanks :tongue:

I'm in my 20s lol don't mind nude guys :teehee:

Spoiler

Probably too hairy for your liking but sift through and you'll be sure to find someone to your taste I think :tongue:

Spoiler

Probably too hairy for your liking but sift through and you'll be sure to find someone to your taste I think :tongue:

Ha what do you think? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest