Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Be honest-does music make you cry a lot? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Nicki Minaj's Anaconda just makes me burst into tears and remember everything wrong with my life

But in seriousness, there is one song that always makes me cry, no matter how happy I may be before hearing it
    On behalf of the NSA and CIA,I would like to request the name of thia song,so ita potential as a weapon of mass tears -struction can be explored.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    x
    I WAS 15 don't get cheeky :hand:

(Original post by Kadak)
    On behalf of the NSA and CIA,I would like to request the name of thia song,so ita potential as a weapon of mass tears -struction can be explored.
    See my previous post :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Some songs do, if the lyrics are sad (see: Mayday Parade - Terrible Things, aka the first song that made me cry)
    But for the most part, no. It does make me feel emotional sometimes, and a lot of the time I get goosebumps because of it, but I don't really cry much at music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Macho responses. I can't believe music can't move you to tears. Actually you're missing out if it can't, that puts it about on an emotional par with TV news.
    Indeed; although I do try to use these sparingly lest their power diminish:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    ??
    PRSOM Great track. One of the greatest big room tracks ever.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Garrix and Zedd are the only other artists worth paying attention to in this field.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I WAS 15 don't get cheeky :hand:
    :mmm:

@OP nah.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.