Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    Isn't Etomidate an actual doctor? Seen him on the medicine forums lol

Man he must be pissed seeing you frauding. A+ for effort though haha
    You underestimate my capacity for apathy.

ReputationRep:
    the way i was hoping it was forever
    way to disappoint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAwesomeGenius)
    Hey kiddo, I know you like the internet, but your mother and I have discussed this.

We don't want you looking at picture of naked men anymore. We are a good Christian family. It is just not right.

We will only punish you for a few days. Then you can go online again. Just stay away from those sites.
    lmfao if it ain't Babaji himself. What was it like when Awesome Genius, Jr came out of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    For a couple of days because im going for some practice interviews abroad. I've paid a lot of money for them so they better be good.

Basically they're going to allow me to totally destroy my interviews and then make a lot more money in a new job.

With this money I will be unstoppable.

But anyway, that's in the future. Thanks for all your support, I love you all, except that weird Chinese kid, etomidate, avaadore, and some other haters.
    ihatePE "That weird Chinese kid"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    You made them all up omg
    No lol

You people just have to realise that sometimes some true ballers do make it into medical school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British Jesus)
    ihatePE "That weird Chinese kid" xDDD
    kudos to you for being the only one to have read the OP. But this was funny AF.

ReputationRep:
    o loyal bahan :adore:
    loool didn't i tell you stop calling me that?

ReputationRep:
    No lol

You people just have to realise that sometimes some true ballets do make it into medical school
    "you people?" #Racist.

:rofl: And I'm not black, I am Asian with a very gentle, pleasing shade of tan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    loool didn't i tell you stop calling me that?
    acha...bahan.

ReputationRep:
    kudos to you for being the only one to have read the OP. But this was funny AF.
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    acha...bahan.
    weirdo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    weirdo
    meanie beanie.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    For a couple of days because im going for some practice interviews abroad. I've paid a lot of money for them so they better be good.

Basically they're going to allow me to totally destroy my interviews and then make a lot more money in a new job.

But anyway, that's in the future. Thanks for all your support, I love you all, except that weird Chinese kid, etomidate, avaadore, and some other haters.
    urgh stop it with your perfeckt life stories, dont want to know any of your middle white class ''success'' nonsense plz

ReputationRep:
    God is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etomidate)
    You underestimate my capacity for apathy.
    You seem like the stereotypical apathetic doctor but this was funny:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3671873

ReputationRep:

This has to be the song then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    God is good.
    Lol are you Salim in Slumdog?? that part could make even the most brutal of thugs cry.

ReputationRep:
    Lol are you Salim in Slumdog?? that part could make even the most brutal of thugs cry.
    lol gg how did you clock fam? I'm not really dead, all that money protected me. I'm typing this message from my very own call centre from India.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, I'm riding on a Pink Cloud \o\ /o/ \o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    urgh stop it with your perfeckt life stories, dont want to know any of your middle white class ''success'' nonsense plz
    If I was you I would report this mofo to the police for calling you a weird Chinese kid. That's so racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic and chinesephobic (not a real word.. yet.) It's sick we live in a world where ignorant people like him live.

#2015equality #Chineselivesmatter #brucejenner

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.