Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think humanity deserves every single bad thing that happens to it watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people think like this, there are genuinely bad things which happen and that's sad, but Kim K is not exactly pure evil even if she is slightly vacuous and Nicki Minaj is a major advocate of women's education, but because she is a bit weird or a bit crazy you think she is bad.

You just seem the sort of typical lower middle class ******* who looks down on people for not sharing the same outlook on life

EDIT: I hadn't even finished reading your pointless rant when I wrote out my post, but I saw this and really does match how I imagined you

''...I find myself becoming more right wing every day, and just really having a massive distain towards people, to the point I avoid social interactions at all costs and see it is drudgery to talk to anyone...''

Go get laid, get high and most importantly, learn to see the value in other people

ReputationRep:
    didn't read anything in this thread. title looks like a trole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    I don't understand why people think like this, there are genuinely bad things which happen and that's sad, but Kim K is not exactly pure evil even if she is slightly vacuous and Nicki Minaj is a major advocate of women's education, but because she is a bit weird or a bit crazy you think she is bad.

You just seem the sort of typical lower middle class ******* who looks down on people for not sharing the same outlook on life

EDIT: I hadn't even finished reading your pointless rant when I wrote out my post, but I saw this and really does match how I imagined you

''...I find myself becoming more right wing every day, and just really having a massive distain towards people, to the point I avoid social interactions at all costs and see it is drudgery to talk to anyone...''

Go get laid, get high and most importantly, learn to see the value in other people
    I get laid plenty, pretty much every day since I have a gf.

So, yeah.

In addition; I am not lower middle class, I earn more than the average person in the UK on my first job aged 22... the average wage in my profession in a few years is upwards of 55k, so I'm actually pretty well off thank you very much.

Also I think my "class" is largely a mindset then pure economics. I think I have more cultural capital as well as some fair economic capital.

Niki Minaj and Kim Kardasian and the worshipping of these kinds of people is really low class, it's just gross. If you can't see it then there's no point trying to explain it to you. But it is what it is, and you will see in years to come, possibly.

I should also add I come from a very poor family, literally the poorest of the poor. Single mother on benefits, I have reached the point I am in society by virtue of nothing less than my mind and skills I acquired in my field. My skills as a programmer are highly sought after, and it becomes more so by the day...

In my first job as a graduate I was earning more than most people in the UK, let alone 22 year old students.

But enough about me, enough boasting, that's not what i'm here for.

I'm here to try to find someone like minded, it would seem I have failed in that regard

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you just describe yourself in your long post? Because I and many other people I'm sure are nothing like what you've said in your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Is this really the time to be complaining about other people's capitalisation skills?
    Yes when they claim to be so much more intelligent than everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.