ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    and you mean "naan"
    Nah cuz i mean paan.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    What were they like, if you don't mind me asking, at all? I feel a bit rude asking that because obviously we are all one species; humans. But I'm actually really curious about how it went down.
    Just like any other partner really, they were very "giving" which I assume could be down to some prejudices against them which could make finding a partner harder. Sexually it's virtually the same, I don't really mind who I sleep with granted there's attraction there and the person is actually decent.

See, I have no idea what of what it means to be sexually attracted to someone. I've looked at a guy before and thought that he was attractive or cute but never felt to the extent where I would want to have sex with him. The idea grosses me out and I'm not ashamed of that because it is my orientation but I'm aware that asexuals are probably rarer than any other orientation so a lot of people will think that we are strange.
    Sex isn't for everyone, there are times when people who aren't asexual are feeling sexual at one point or another. Unfortunately for myself, I have a lot of friends and I have a few sexual partners but there's no in between which can alienate any potential long term partner.

Don't worry, I think I'm like you too but for the obvious reason mine havn't lasted long because, well, guys tend to want sex
    I completely understand, I really do. Mind if I ask your age?

ReputationRep:
    whatever don't forget the vid. mans gonna pay you in bare p
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bare rupee

(Original post by Anonynmous)
    Nah cuz i mean paan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    whatever don't forget the vid. mans gonna pay you in bare p
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bare rupee
    shut up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dw bruv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynmous)
    shut up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dw bruv
    k I'm looking fwd to the bantz cos

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 473447
    Ha! pending approval.

Secondly you're making these guys take the blue pill, leaving them to feel comfort in their own misfortune, they need to be woken up to the reality of the red pill, and take up a place in their garden as a garden gnome with a fishing rod by a pond. Rather than trying to chase these 8/10 that be on these streets.

It's false advertisement.:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    Ha! pending approval.

Secondly you're making these guys take the blue pill, leaving them to feel comfort on their own misfortune, they need to be woken up to the reality of the red pill, and take up a place in garden as a garden gnome with a fishing rod by a pond. Rather than trying to chase these 8/10 that be on these streets.

Just do some research because Napoleon was tall for his time. Either 5 foot 6 or 5 foot 7 he was, apparently above average height considering

Women who like or at least open to dating short guys do exist, apart from myself, I don't see how it is misleading if the women are actually out there right this minute, existing and breathing and stuff.

It's not giving false hope if it is a fact of reality.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ha! pending approval.

Secondly you're making these guys take the blue pill, leaving them to feel comfort in their own misfortune, they need to be woken up to the reality of the red pill, and take up a place in their garden as a garden gnome with a fishing rod by a pond. Rather than trying to chase these 8/10 that be on these streets.

Being short isn't a misfortune.

ReputationRep:
    Just here to brag

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7 just on the dot! woop woop

ReputationRep:
    What are you like Sleeping Beauty protecting her dwarves?

Anyway I am out of here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konanabanana)
    I'm 5'7 just on the dot! woop woop
    Perfect height
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not biased at all considering it is my own height

ReputationRep:
    Perfect height
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ahah i wanna be like 5'10

I look too short near friends where 2 of them are 6'6 and rest are like 5'10 and **** aha
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Perfect height
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Perfect height!

ReputationRep:
    What are you like Sleeping Beauty protecting her dwarves?

Anyway I am out of here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    Being short isn't a misfortune.
    Yeah I know, I am just trolling. :P

ReputationRep:
    Just like any other partner really, they were very "giving" which I assume could be down to some prejudices against them which could make finding a partner harder. Sexually it's virtually the same, I don't really mind who I sleep with granted there's attraction there and the person is actually decent.

Sex isn't for everyone, there are times when people who aren't asexual are feeling sexual at one point or another. Unfortunately for myself, I have a lot of friends and I have a few sexual partners but there's no in between which can alienate any potential long term partner.

I completely understand, I really do. Mind if I ask your age?
    Cannot relate to your first paragraph whatsoever. Then again I'm not for judging anybody for their sexual habits because what people do with their own bodies is not my business whatsoever.

I'm 21. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konanabanana)
    ahah i wanna be like 5'10

I look too short near friends where 2 of them are 6'6 and rest are like 5'10 and **** aha
    6 foot 6 is massively above average unless you live in a basketball court or something. Only something like 14% of all males are above 6 foot anyway so take comfort in the fact that sexual selection and evolution seem to favour smaller guys
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Cannot relate to your first paragraph whatsoever. Then again I'm not for judging anybody for their sexual habits because what people do with their own bodies is not my business whatsoever.

I'm 21. Yourself?
    I am not really surprised, and I know that you're not judging. After all, we're all different, no calling the kettle black.

Me, I'm 18.

ReputationRep:
    I am not really surprised, and I know that you're not judging. After all, we're all different, no calling the kettle black.

Me, I'm 18.
    Would you ever do a 'flirtationship?'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.