Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Article: The secret of body language- how to tell if someone fancies you watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've heard all of the replies up till now. The clincher is: If you and a friend are talking to this person and as this person is talking to your friend and frequently looks your way or when he is adamant to keep your attention and maintain the conversation with you. Then start to back out of the conversation and he wants to stop the conversation with your friend in order to move forward with you.
    Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    best comment here
    Sounds funny but I think there's some truths in that.

Check out Worbuzz http://worbuzz.com to find new dates.

ReputationRep:
    I do this: "hey, I like you. Do you like I? ehm... me?"

Tf? this thread is months old...

ReputationRep:
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...5298247799.jpg

if hes checking you out like this, it means hes interested...

ReputationRep:
    This guide wont work. Girls always touch their hair when nervous. It maybe because she likes you but it also could mean she is nervous.

WHen humans gets nervous we tend to fiddle with things. I was flip my phone around in my hand

(Original post by AxSirlotl)
    A guy told me that he wants to put his penis in me, what does this mean.
    It means the search for intelligent life continues.

The bit about girls with fiddling with their hair does not necessarily like you, hair is soft, smooth and great! It's fun to fiddle with, don't be lead on.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this just about the signs a women would give, wouldn't men show some sort of body language too?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow so does one of my female friends actually fancy me back?? Yes! I mean we went for dinner and they did the hair flick etc, damn! Was that a date then?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.