Turn on thread page Beta

This woman turned down a banking job to be a yoga teacher, AWESOME! watch

ReputationRep:
    Good for her. Although I work for a bank and it is a pretty awesome job.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't impressive. I've been paid to drink cocktails with investment bankers. That was impressive.

There's real skill to composure aka being just tipsy enough but not gone completely. Did I mention I was expected to hoi-poloi AND look good AND know what I was talking about? Highlight of my career right there!

By the time the champers and spirits were brought out I was struggling but the top boss said I handled myself very well and rewarded me with more vodka and a kebab. I remember very little after that. Even the next day was a blur but there was posh coffee, ibuprofen and a bacon roll before another event.

I went out the following evening with one of the photographers and there was also a guy from the music industry thrown in there somewhere. Total Blur. The weekend that it is - not that band although I probably wouldn't remember either way.

Reckon HR would hire me based on that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It just said 'banking' job, I just wanted to know if it specified the position she was offered in the firm, nevermind, I was just curious.
    You could just have googled her name!...

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/rosanna-sargeant/4b/540/875

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Probably comes from a rich family so doesn't have to worry about money.
    Aye, like most people raised to get into Oxford

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.