Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When does size become uncomfortable? watch

Announcements

It varies hugely from girl to girl. I've been with girls where even my fairly average size had to be slowly introduced, and girls where she barely needs a warm up and I can do whatever I want with no worry of hurting her.

It's impossible for anyone to say what is too big apart from the girl who currently has it sitting inside of her.

ReputationRep:
    Cut of a couple of inches and have yourself some salami

ReputationRep:
    Well generally anything above 8 is pointless because your out in the cold even when hitting bottom. Anything above about 6 in girth also severely limits oral and anal so you'd imagine it would also get uncomfortable outside regular sex in a relationship.

So objectively I'd say your on the right side of a pleasure bell curve after 8*6.

ReputationRep:
    In the great scheme of things I think women get off quite light. I've slept with a couple of partners with a foofoo like a horses collar and one particular girl with a foofoo like a mouse's ear. Nobody ever seems to comment on this.
    I can't ever recall a thread on women being big and sloppy or small and tight, yet have seen several on what size todger is the best.
    In the words of Tom Arnold replying to a put down about his manhood by his ex wife Roseanne Barr...." Hey...What can I tell you? Even a 747 looks small in the Grande Canyon" 😆

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.