Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everyone! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Not even a flash, its been like one of dem chemical reactions in class your teacher hypes up and its just happens in like 2 seconds. I went on a 5 day Iceland trip (which was sweeet!) so I have to do a massive write up for that. I also have a mountain of Maths:eek3: and a tower of chemistry. (chem is the hardest subject ever, like when is the cashier gonna ask "yeah that'll be £3.95 for the sandwich but can you first tell me the ionisation energies and electron pairings within it?"
    haha yupp exactly that :lol: oooh that's cool!! wish we could do that most exciting thing that has ever happened in our school is Thorpe Park Fright Night (only for 6th form lol), in my 6 years there i've probably only gone on like 4 trips to Museums -_-

haha init like what is all this stuff we're learning about. I'm doing Salters too :cry2: because my school think they're posh when in fact we be failing. Guess what, the year below us are doing AQA... HOLD ME BACK! so not fair

Maths mountain though good luuuuuuckkkkkk haha
    i have mocks in November - I'm so ****ing screwed #YOLOOOOO

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    Well Im sure youll get the belt no sweat (well youll sweat a bit obviously). Flying kicks are for sure a pain to get right, Im working on mine too
    Thannks! I'll have to take deodrent and talc powder with me to grading then😂😂😂! Can you do a full scissor kick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bham369)
    Thannks! I'll have to take deodrent and talc powder with me to grading then😂😂😂! Can you do a full scissor kick?
    Not a a good form one, in Jeet Kune Do we focus more on loads of speed and power in basic combos instead. We should spar sometime, you sound quite deadly!

ReputationRep:
    Not a a good form one, in Jeet Kune Do we focus more on loads of speed and power in basic combos instead. We should spar sometime, you sound quite deadly!
    Oh jujitsu is more about technique and pretty much killing your oponent! 😊 We should spar some time! I'm sure it will be fun!!! 😊😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    haha yupp exactly that :lol: oooh that's cool!! wish we could do that most exciting thing that has ever happened in our school is Thorpe Park Fright Night (only for 6th form lol), in my 6 years there i've probably only gone on like 4 trips to Museums -_-

haha init like what is all this stuff we're learning about. I'm doing Salters too :cry2: because my school think they're posh when in fact we be failing. Guess what, the year below us are doing AQA... HOLD ME BACK! so not fair

Maths mountain though good luuuuuuckkkkkk haha
    i have mocks in November - I'm so ****ing screwed #YOLOOOOO

:cry:
    #TPFN (Thorpe Park Fright Night) sounds pretty sick, Ive never been there but others say its quality so you'll have to take me sometime. Museums....:sleep::sleep: unlucky z33! What were they about though, some can be passable on a good day?

We're doing Edexcel for chem so youre going to need to be held back double time . You'll ace the mocks, I believe in you girl! You have plenty of time till them to revise and study. You have approximately a whole frickin ...oh....tomorrow already is November.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well that was awkward
    #YOLO is cool and all but #allnighter+#allmorning-er is probably what's going to save you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bham369)
    Oh jujitsu is more about technique and pretty much killing your oponent! 😊 We should spar some time! I'm sure it will be fun!!! 😊😊😊😊
    Says 'pretty much killing your opponent' followed by 'it'll be fun'. We may have slightly different definitos of fun girl . But theres a slight problem with what you've said....you wouldn't get anywhere near that position with my speed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For real tho, I bet youd put up a good fight.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Good' as in Id let you win cos chivalry but I could really take you out

ReputationRep:
    #TPFN (Thorpe Park Fright Night) sounds pretty sick, Ive never been there but others say its quality so you'll have to take me sometime. Museums....:sleep::sleep: unlucky z33! What were they about though, some can be passable on a good day?

We're doing Edexcel for chem so youre going to need to be held back double time . You'll ace the mocks, I believe in you girl! You have plenty of time till them to revise and study. You have approximately a whole frickin ...oh....tomorrow already is November.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well that was awkward
    #YOLO is cool and all but #allnighter+#allmorning-er is probably what's going to save you!
    haha yeah it's pretty cool! the mazes are awesome (and scary af) it's aWESOME you have to go!

yupppp museums... i think the RAF museum was quite cool cos we got to see the planes but that's it haha everything else was boring. I think we got lost in the National Art Gallery once and that was pretty exciting lol

ugh i wish we did Edexcel! Seems so much more interesting! Literally ALL we EVER do in Salters is hydrocarbons. hydroCARBONS. HYDROCARBONS. You'd be lucky if you see a Nitrogen once in a while. ughhhh i loved chemistry (fave science) but Salters has made me hate it so MUCH

mocks were meant to be at the start of November but we had a massive temper tantrum so now they're at the end haha we get an extra like 20 days! all i ever do is pull all nighters haha and usually it works so that's good I just hope i don't fail any of them!

If i get As in these mocks i'm gonna sue the school for predicting me BBB

ReputationRep:
    Says 'pretty much killing your opponent' followed by 'it'll be fun'. We may have slightly different definitos of fun girl . But theres a slight problem with what you've said....you wouldn't get anywhere near that position with my speed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For real tho, I bet youd put up a good fight.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Good' as in Id let you win cos chivalry but I could really take you out
    Trust me! I'm small (no joke) I'll have you any day of the week😂😂😂😂
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't play nicely eithet😊
    I would pay to see you try take me! You'll been dead before you know it!!!😂😂😂😂😊

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.