Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A boy who I know is going to smash my nose in. how much does it hurt ? I'm scared watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    I am not sure a broken nose can cause instant death. :/

That's a bit extreme.
    A lot of sources on the internet suggest it could happen, then other sources vary on opinion

ReputationRep:
    If he told you on the phone tell the police, the call can be traced. But then maybe that will cause you long term drama and a real risk to your life if this guy is as dangerous as you think.

Just avoid him, or bloody hell fight back and give as good as you got. Trust me once you stand up to someone they will run a mile. If you stand there and let him hit you it doesnt end there, prepare for a life long of people walking all over you.

Can I ask what did you say to him when he threatened you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love life)
    A lot of sources on the internet suggest it could happen, then other sources vary on opinion
    No it's a myth, and only seen in kung-fu movies in the seventies. The only realistic result is probably a broken nose or concussion at most.

ReputationRep:
    Threaten to press charges if you're that scared (and if pressing charges wouldn't make him want to hurt you even more for being a grass). Don't follow any specific self-defence advice you get because you're not going to get movie montage fighting skill progression. Run away if you can, but fight if you must I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    Watch this video, it may or may not help in your situation. Don't listen to any of the dumb opinions on here like 'bring a knife', that wont help you and will get you in more trouble.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kwXQsbJvn4

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.