Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Should halloween be illegal? watch

ReputationRep:
    Its personal preference whether you want to celebrate Halloween, it mentions nothing in the bible or the Quran on Halloween it is believed however that its demonic and i agree as a believer.

But people celebrate Halloween for enjoyment rather than the devilish act

ReputationRep:
    Hallowe'en should certainly be banned. It promotes immorality and generosity. There is also the potential for race mixing in areas such as London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabz Lilly)
    Its personal preference whether you want to celebrate Halloween, it mentions nothing in the bible or the Quran on Halloween it is believed however that its demonic and i agree as a believer.

But people celebrate Halloween for enjoyment rather than the devilish act
    People also kill for enjoyment. Think about that.

RIP little girls wearing flammable clothing @~~

ReputationRep:
    Its personal preference if you like to celebrate Halloween
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i converted yesterday
    right so if you converted yesterday why were you in church last sunday? Also i thought you came back to be productive to TSR not to keep making these troll threads. Furthermore i don't celebrate Halloween or like it but why should any fun be stamped out because you don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthteller2)
    Hallowe'en should certainly be banned. It promotes immorality and generosity. There is also the potential for race mixing in areas such as London.
    Halloween is for anyone to celebrate

Ever heard of Freedom?

It is their choice if they want to involved in the demonic spirits and all that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabz Lilly)
    Halloween is for anyone to celebrate

Ever heard of Freedom?

It is their choice if they want to involved in the demonic spirits and all that
    Yes I have heard of freedom. It's a very bad idea that leads to social degeneration.

I wish I could give you rep
    I really do...

(Original post by Mentally)
    I think your priest may have been looking for something more than the sweets..

If you know what i mean
    Hahahahahaha exactly what I was thinking but didn't want to write it. So thank you

Personally, I love love Halloween! The best holiday by far

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.