Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you let your son dress up as a princess? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana00)
    Of course I would - as a previous poster said, surely dressing up is all about having fun while being someone/something different for a day?

If he were a young child, I would have absolutely no doubts whatsoever. If he were aged above ten or so, I would still have no problem with it, however I would be concerned in case he was mocked by anybody or anybody made it seem weird.

All in all, he could dress as whatever he wanted, however if he were a little older where other children are more likely to care then I would want to ensure that he would understand that other children might find it odd.
    Because that is how it starts,as part of a pattern.I have been looking types of mental illness and I would gladly class it as a borderline form of mental illness.
    A child does not know any better and it is a better responsibility for a parent to instill civil normality.
    The he or she can do whatever they want rhetoric cannot be expressed as it does not apply in the real world.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My son better tell me what princess he wants to dress up as so I can buy the very best costume for him. He can have the greatest princess costume and outshine them all

ReputationRep:
    If he wanted to then of course.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what he's going to do for it, but if it's just for fun not in public then yes I wouldn't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Absolutely not and I'd consult a psychiatrist because when I think about my youth, we had no inclination whatsoever to even mingle with girls until we were about 10 – looking like one would have been unthinkable and disgusting. If he did want to do this though, it would probably be the result of the gender propaganda that we're being bombarded with these days and I'm not going to willingly raise a beta pussy cuckold feminist liberal… :dontknow:
    Top satire

ReputationRep:
    My whatsapp picture is of me wearing my girlfriend's dress, I think I would let my son be a princess, I'm sure he would be a fabulous one as well. Gender appropriation is nothing to be afraid of. I would be so proud of him being secure enough in his own mind and body to wear a dress.

ReputationRep:
    No way

ReputationRep:
    yes and i would dress up as the queen with him

ReputationRep:
    No ... because I don't have a son :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yes if he was young.

But I'd let him know that being a woman and sucking **** is very bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermahgerd11)
    Definitely not! Don't want my son growing up a pussy
    Because his father is already a pussy

ReputationRep:
    Next thread: Would you let your son use a tampon..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Because his father is already a pussy
    You did not just...

His father is a ****ing lion. Don't let him hear you say that. He'll rip you to shreds

Idk why i'm defending an imaginary father

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    you'redrunk again you idiot omg sto getging drunk kc man u idiet
    you're drunk

ReputationRep:
    After I beat the **** out of him, yeah.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    JKING MAN! I wouldn't care, up to him, just won't listen if he tells me he got a wedgie because of it.
    Absolutely not and I'd consult a psychiatrist because when I think about my youth, we had no inclination whatsoever to even mingle with girls until we were about 10 – looking like one would have been unthinkable and disgusting. If he did want to do this though, it would probably be the result of the gender propaganda that we're being bombarded with these days and I'm not going to willingly raise a beta pussy cuckold feminist liberal… :dontknow:
    :rofl: PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Why not? I'd be concerned about his wellbeing though in relation to other people's responses but in all fairness, that's their problem.

ReputationRep:
    If he has the same sense of humour as me and he does that
    then I'll be a proud dad

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

(Original post by K.C)
    yes and i would dress up as the queen with him
    Dad of the year.

ReputationRep:
    it's just a costume...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Why not? I'd be concerned about his wellbeing though in relation to other people's responses but in all fairness, that's their problem.
    Because a boy is not meant to wear a dress that is designed for girls, I mean next you'll be telling it is okay for him to eat out of a dog bowel, because he thinks he is a dog.
    There comes a boundary

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.