The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Life_peer
Absolutely not and I'd consult a psychiatrist because when I think about my youth, we had no inclination whatsoever to even mingle with girls until we were about 10 looking like one would have been unthinkable and disgusting. If he did want to do this though, it would probably be the result of the gender propaganda that we're being bombarded with these days and I'm not going to willingly raise a beta pussy cuckold feminist liberal… :dontknow:

Top satire
Reply 21
My whatsapp picture is of me wearing my girlfriend's dress, I think I would let my son be a princess, I'm sure he would be a fabulous one as well. Gender appropriation is nothing to be afraid of. I would be so proud of him being secure enough in his own mind and body to wear a dress.
No way
Reply 23
yes and i would dress up as the queen with him
No ... because I don't have a son :erm:
Reply 25
Yes if he was young.

But I'd let him know that being a woman and sucking dick is very bad.
Original post by ermahgerd11
Definitely not! Don't want my son growing up a pussy :smile:

Because his father is already a pussy :colone:
Next thread: Would you let your son use a tampon..
Original post by ForgetMe

You did not just...

His father is a ****ing lion. Don't let him hear you say that. He'll rip you to shreds

Idk why i'm defending an imaginary father :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by 雷尼克
you'redrunk again you idiot omg sto getging drunk kc man u idiet

you're drunk
After I beat the **** out of him, yeah. :smile:

Spoiler

Absolutely not and I'd consult a psychiatrist because when I think about my youth, we had no inclination whatsoever to even mingle with girls until we were about 10 looking like one would have been unthinkable and disgusting. If he did want to do this though, it would probably be the result of the gender propaganda that we're being bombarded with these days and I'm not going to willingly raise a beta pussy cuckold feminist liberal… :dontknow:

:rofl: PRSOM
Why not? I'd be concerned about his wellbeing though in relation to other people's responses but in all fairness, that's their problem.
Reply 32
If he has the same sense of humour as me and he does that
then I'll be a proud dad :biggrin:
Yes.

Original post by K.C
yes and i would dress up as the queen with him

Dad of the year.

it's just a costume...
Original post by ivybridge
Why not? I'd be concerned about his wellbeing though in relation to other people's responses but in all fairness, that's their problem.

Because a boy is not meant to wear a dress that is designed for girls, I mean next you'll be telling it is okay for him to eat out of a dog bowel, because he thinks he is a dog.
There comes a boundary
Posted from TSR Mobile

Better a princess than a pauper.
Original post by ForgetMe

Your avatar is potentially offensive, and I think that you should change it to be more age appropriate.
Yes I would.
Reply 39
Yes. Clothes/costumes shouldn't be gendered anyway

Latest