Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I'm really excited, I've never even been in a very fast car before (apart from test driving this one). Like the fastest car I've been in, is my current car and that does 0-60 in 7.2 seconds. I've been practicing safe driving for the last few weeks to make sure I don't do anything stupid when exposed to so much bhp.
    just be careful when it rains.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No I just happen to realise when someone is witty and like-minded and treat them with respect!
    it's ashame you didnt see that in me or else you would have a great friend by now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    just be careful when it rains.
    *sigh* yeah RWD is **** on windy roads when it rains. I have winter tyres atm and I can't keep up with 10 year old VWs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    it's ashame you didnt see that in me or else you would have a great friend by now
    To be honest, I don't know you that well. I'm sorry if I have offended you at any time, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sure we can be friends

ReputationRep:
    The YMB in the flesh looks really bad. My original spec was YMB but j changed it to this in the end because the blue is too baby blue.
    True, what about San Marino Blue?

ReputationRep:
    my man is purely winning life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    True, what about San Marino Blue?
    I haven't seen that, also that's not a standard colour on the m4 - you'd have to get BMW individual.

Estoril blue is awesome but there are a lot of these around - you get these on the M sport trim 4 series' and the m5

I'm not believing this until I see evidence that you personally own this car. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    l0000l looks like the car my nan drives.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. I was joking. It does look pretty good. But for some reason I would have imagined you getting a Bugatti or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Nah. I was joking. It does look pretty good. But for some reason I would have imagined you getting a Bugatti or something.
    Lol dont stretch it bruv

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen that, also that's not a standard colour on the m4 - you'd have to get BMW individual.

Estoril blue is awesome but there are a lot of these around - you get these on the M sport trim 4 series' and the m5
    Wicked. That means I can also be your friend too! We will have nick names I call you Awesome you call be BJ!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.