Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It's first of the month! What is your pre-breakfast mass? (Monthly weighin!) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Geez bro, you assume too much :rolleyes: I am not weak and don't under eat and I do have a fast metabolism :rolleyes:

Today I did 2reps of pull ups with 30kg weights hanging off me. I weight 53.5kg so that's not bad in my opinion. I also did dips on my gymnastics rings, and a back lever. I also ate lots of bread, some fruit, burger, chips, and salad. I eat loads but I have small meals regularly and there has been research done which suggests that people who have the habits that I do generally have a faster metabolism. Also there is research which suggests people who eat spicy food have a higher metabolism. I eat lots of curries and spicy food.

Anyhow, go find someone else to bully
    I really don't believe you did 2 reps with 30kg weights whilst doing pull-ups and you only weigh 53kg. I weigh 105kg and I can just about do 6 reps with 25kg lol...But if you did, kudos to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reety)
    I really don't believe you did 2 reps with 30kg weights whilst doing pull-ups and you only weigh 53kg. I weigh 105kg and I can just about do 6 reps with 25kg lol...But if you did, kudos to you.
    ...Because you're 105kg?

Firstly the guy is a severely underweight climber. A lot of climbers I know have a physique like his (he posted a picture of his body in another thread); very lean, clearly there is muscle mass, but not a lot of it, and are great at pullups etc.

You'll very rarely get some Frank Medrano type of guy at 100+kg. Strength/weight ratios etc.

ReputationRep:
    Everything Squats and Milk said is right. I have no idea why you just called him a bully when he spent a good few minutes of his own time trying to give you advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reety)
    Cheers .

(Original post by JollyJelly)
    Everything Squats and Milk said is right. I have no idea why you just called him a bully when he spent a good few minutes of his own time trying to give you advice.
    Hmm, i took offence at the underweight comment. The guy hardly knows me or my genetic background so I prefer not to be lectured on being underweight from someone who is presumably not the same race as me. Race is important here because people from my race are genetically thinner and leaner than caucasians. And he doesn't believe me when i say i eat a lot but burn it off so he can go screw himself.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers .

Hmm, i took offence at the underweight comment. The guy hardly knows me or my genetic background so I prefer not to be lectured on being underweight from someone who is presumably not the same race as me. Race is important here because people from my race are genetically thinner and leaner than caucasians. And he doesn't believe me when i say i eat a lot but burn it off so he can go screw himself.

I'm half Pakistani, that's as close as Indian, and yes, I was skinny and relatively tall for my age. But, I am now 85kg at 6ft. 27% bf. Calorie surplus babes. Lots of fat to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    I'm half Pakistani, that's as close as Indian, and yes, I was skinny and relatively tall for my age. But, I am now 85kg at 6ft. 27% bf. Calorie surplus babes. Lots of fat to lose.
    Bf is too high mate. U working on it? I'm so hungry! Need a mid night snack! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Bf is too high mate. U working on it? I'm so hungry! Need a mid night snack! :eek:
    Ya i'm working on it. 500 cal deficit. Are there no pulses/legumes/quorn waiting for you?

ReputationRep:
    Ya i'm working on it. 500 cal deficit. Are there no pulses/legumes/quorn waiting for you?
    I had bread andtea and rich tea biscuits. I'm good for another few hours now lol

ReputationRep:
    5'9
    73KG

Aiming for 70KG

ReputationRep:
    You need help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squats and milk)
    You need help.
    you need help too.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers .

You have no understanding of nutrition or metabolism in the human body. I can see why you're a vegan when you post rubbish like this.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    6'2, 99kg, 15ish% bodyfat.

Geez bro, you assume too much :rolleyes: I am not weak and don't under eat and I do have a fast metabolism :rolleyes:

Today I did 2reps of pull ups with 30kg weights hanging off me. I weight 53.5kg so that's not bad in my opinion. I also did dips on my gymnastics rings, and a back lever. I also ate lots of bread, some fruit, burger, chips, and salad. I eat loads but I have small meals regularly and there has been research done which suggests that people who have the habits that I do generally have a faster metabolism. Also there is research which suggests people who eat spicy food have a higher metabolism. I eat lots of curries and spicy food.

Also indians are genetically leaner and lighter and generally have a faster metabolism than caucasians, so i read.

Anyhow, go find someone else to bully
    How many calories per day do you eat? Have you considered that any pattern you've noticed in weights between races is down to cultural food preferences influencing caloric intake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    6'2, 99kg, 15ish% bodyfat.

How many calories per day do you eat? Have you considered that any pattern you've noticed in weights between races is down to cultural food preferences influencing caloric intake?
    It is this, but it's a changing trend. Asians are getting fatter due to an increasing preference/accessibility to 'western' food trends i.e. Fast food.

EDIT: Damn just seen your stats you must be a big mofo, 99kg at 15%
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You need help.
    This
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    You have no understanding of nutrition or metabolism in the human body. I can see why you're a vegan when you post rubbish like this.
    And this.

The ED is real

ReputationRep:
    6 foot 1.5, 13 stone 2 or 83kg I want to weigh moreeeeeee ffs. Want to be 14 stone at full build.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    This

And this.

The ED is real
    ED?

ReputationRep:
    ED?
    Erectile dysfunction?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It is this, but it's a changing trend. Asians are getting fatter due to an increasing preference/accessibility to 'western' food trends i.e. Fast food.

EDIT: Damn just seen your stats you must be a big mofo, 99kg at 15%
    Getting there mate, 6'2'' so not huge haha, end goal is 100kg 7-8ish percent so still got some ways to go and probable need a bit of "extra help" to get there
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    ED?
    Erectile dysfunction?
    Eating disorder loool

Does lead to the other ED tho

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 10, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.