ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThugSlug)
    Offered BBB for computer science
    What were your predicted grades??
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by LordwinOfficial)
    Hi Aston University, I sent off my UCAS Application on Friday the 23rd October but haven't recieved a reply from you yet; I've receieved it from all my other choices and want to make you a firm if I get an offer. Do you just send offers later in the year or is it decided in another way?
    Hi,

We tend to send offer letters after we have made an offer via UCAS. If you still don't have an offer, don't worry, the majority will be being made this month and January.

Additionally our schools of study make offers at different speeds, so don't worry if someone on a dissimilar course to you has an offer and you're still waiting.

Best case of action is to sit tight, providing you've applied via UCAS we have your application and will get back to you.

Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indev1)
    What were your predicted grades??
    BCC I think

ReputationRep:
    Hey people I've applied on 26th of November for International Business with German. Still waiting for offer though :/ Anyone for the same course? I'm from Poland btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patka97)
    Hey people I've applied on 26th of November for International Business with German. Still waiting for offer though :/ Anyone for the same course? I'm from Poland btw
    Hi
    I've applied to do international business and French and German. I applied last week but no reply yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aston University)
    Hi,

We tend to send offer letters after we have made an offer via UCAS. If you still don't have an offer, don't worry, the majority will be being made this month and January.

Additionally our schools of study make offers at different speeds, so don't worry if someone on a dissimilar course to you has an offer and you're still waiting.

Best case of action is to sit tight, providing you've applied via UCAS we have your application and will get back to you.

Josh
    Hi, I applied for the Pharmacy course about 3 weeks ago. I was just wondering if people have been given interviews for Pharmacy yet or not? It's just that I've heard that most interviews have already been given out, so I was slightly concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tebr)
    Hi
    I've applied to do international business and French and German. I applied last week but no reply yet
    The waiting will kill me... hah
    Well, let me know when they'll give You offer xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any offers for Mathematics yet?

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer for International Business management today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showjumper007)
    I got my offer for International Business management today
    What was the grade condition?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tebr)
    What was the grade condition?
    ABB are you applying for the same course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showjumper007)
    ABB are you applying for the same course?
    I've applied to do international business, french and german. It says on the website the entry requirement is AAB-ABB so i'm hoping my offer will also be ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tebr)
    I've applied to do international business, french and german. It says on the website the entry requirement is AAB-ABB so i'm hoping my offer will also be ABB
    I sure that you will get it. My predicted grades are ABB so they are likely to offer those requirements.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for BSc Mathematics!
    ABB is the condition.
    I'm sooooo happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by step7hen)
    I got an offer for International Business and Management
    hi what were u predicted may I ask ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tastelikechicken)
    just got an offer for bsc mathematics!
    Abb is the condition.
    I'm sooooo happy!
    congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patka97)
    congratulations
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I got the offer for International Business 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈Yaaaaaaa ay 😆😆😆😆 Best Friday ever 😂😂😂

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.