The Student Room Group

Stories about Secondary School PE

Scroll to see replies

Being too skinny to not even be able to jump or bounce an the trampoline, and then having the courage to watch and hear everyone laugh at me (even my best friend).

Being one of the last to be picked when being split into groups :/

Spoiler

Wow my first actual post and who thought I'd post it on here, but I just saw the title of the thread and knew I'd have to post it lol.....this story is truly painful and embarassing!
So there was this girl in our year at y11 who really fancied this gap yah pe helper for gcse students, and well we had hockey on a cold rainy day. Me and my friend knew she'd liked him and we saw them chatting mid way throug the game we were meant to be playing. I was stood behind her and saw something slipping out the back of her shorts, and little did she know it was her black thong.(May I remind you this was in the middle of a game and we were meant to be playing 8vs8 seriously). I crept behind her and got my other friend to distract her with another conversation so she wouldn't feel me grab the back of her thong! I was just gonna pull it up lightly but then the unthinkable happened!
Literally the whole game the hockey ball thing hand't been anywhere near us (and we avoided it lol as we were terrible at the game) and it suddenly whizzed passed us, the teacher screamed at us to run. The unfortunate girl quickly ran to get to it, and suddenly her thong was pulled away from her like a metre or two and then completely ripped and was in my hand.
So I ended up with her thong in my hand and my friend and the boy pe helper laughing like mad. The teacher also and lets just say I got a triple detention for the act lol!
This girl I'd wedgied so hard I swear never wore thongs again as far as \i saw in the changing rooms and probobaly never will lol!
Original post by thatkidfromleeds
Wow my first actual post and who thought I'd post it on here, but I just saw the title of the thread and knew I'd have to post it lol.....this story is truly painful and embarassing!
So there was this girl in our year at y11 who really fancied this gap yah pe helper for gcse students, and well we had hockey on a cold rainy day. Me and my friend knew she'd liked him and we saw them chatting mid way throug the game we were meant to be playing. I was stood behind her and saw something slipping out the back of her shorts, and little did she know it was her black thong.(May I remind you this was in the middle of a game and we were meant to be playing 8vs8 seriously). I crept behind her and got my other friend to distract her with another conversation so she wouldn't feel me grab the back of her thong! I was just gonna pull it up lightly but then the unthinkable happened!
Literally the whole game the hockey ball thing hand't been anywhere near us (and we avoided it lol as we were terrible at the game) and it suddenly whizzed passed us, the teacher screamed at us to run. The unfortunate girl quickly ran to get to it, and suddenly her thong was pulled away from her like a metre or two and then completely ripped and was in my hand.
So I ended up with her thong in my hand and my friend and the boy pe helper laughing like mad. The teacher also and lets just say I got a triple detention for the act lol!
This girl I'd wedgied so hard I swear never wore thongs again as far as \i saw in the changing rooms and probobaly never will lol!

Omg, I'm crying :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kholmes1

For sports like rounders when i was batting i didn't even try to bat it as theres no point. When your fielding as most people are right handed when facing the same direction stand on their right(So when facing them stand on the left side) as the ball wont usually go there and if it does stand next to someone else from the team who would usually run after it.

I did that. I figured out that if I stood in the right corner (right from the batter's point of view) the ball had no chance of coming anywhere near me, except when the one left handed kid was batting. Even then it wasn't guaranteed, and he would sometimes be on my team.

I particularly disliked being forced to do swimming when I couldn't swim. First secondary school PE swimming lesson we all gathered by the pool after warming up and I realised we all had to swim lengths. I mentioned that I couldn't swim and they had to give me this one corner of the pool to practice with floats while everyone else did lengths, often getting in my way. I never did manage to swim without a float, and I haven't been in a swimming pool in years.
You also would've been crying if that was your thong ripped too!
Reply 25
Original post by RFowler
I did that. I figured out that if I stood in the right corner (right from the batter's point of view) the ball had no chance of coming anywhere near me, except when the one left handed kid was batting. Even then it wasn't guaranteed, and he would sometimes be on my team.

I particularly disliked being forced to do swimming when I couldn't swim. First secondary school PE swimming lesson we all gathered by the pool after warming up and I realised we all had to swim lengths. I mentioned that I couldn't swim and they had to give me this one corner of the pool to practice with floats while everyone else did lengths, often getting in my way. I never did manage to swim without a float, and I haven't been in a swimming pool in years.

Ohh. Unlucky, I was lucky i didnt have to swimming in secondary school. I did in primary school in like year 4 for one term. But then there were quite alot of people who couldnt swim so it was better. I would hate having to do swimming in secondary school as only very few people couldnt swim including me. But so there was no one else in your class who couldnt swim?

Quick Reply

Latest