10/15 minutes, ish?

Baths, on the other hand... years :giggle:
    Bubble bath is just too much fun :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    15-20 mins

ReputationRep:
    6 minutes and 38 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how long I have and what I'm doing, always takes longer if your washing your hair extensions so can take anything for 15-55 mins x

ReputationRep:
    10-15 minutes

ReputationRep:
    About 7 minutes. In that time I wash my hair with two shampoos and a conditioner, body wash and shave my legs and armpits. Not sure how anyone can take longer than 15 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    30 minutes
    I don't know why but if I'm in the shower I hate getting out. And for like 10 minutes I just stand there contemplating life

ReputationRep:
    5 minutes every morning for a quick wash
    45-60 minutes like twice week, its so calming tbh

ReputationRep:
    45 minutes... i'm always late for class but the warm water is so nice i could fall asleep
    even my speed showers are 25 minutes long, maybe im just slow

ReputationRep:
    Takes me about half an hour to shower and wash my hair, but if it's first thing in the morning/I'm really tired it can take up to 45 minutes because then I tend to just space out for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    About 7 minutes. In that time I wash my hair with two shampoos and a conditioner, body wash and shave my legs and armpits. Not sure how anyone can take longer than 15 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah, you do all of that in 7 minutes? O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know..
    25 minutes ish without hair wash.
    60 - 90 minutes..ish with hair wash.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if I have time min. 30 mins. It seems like my best ideas always come about when thinking in the shower - must be the anti-social nature of taking a shower that triggers the 'sort your life out' switch in my head :P

ReputationRep:
    Ideally I'd spent 20 minutes in there and do a whole x factor audition performance, but usually I have to cut it short to 10 minutes because I'm always rushing to get to University.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. Usually my showers last about 20-30 minutes (unless I have to be in a lecture in 5) but when I wash my hair or want to really enjoy my shower, it can last as long as 1hr. I have very long hair that I take good care of and I love long, hot showers. After about 45 minutes I usually wind up looking like a prune though. I live in halls at the moment, and my bedroom has an ensuite bathroom so my shower is all my own. I can't get away with this at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alrounder79)
    Ideally I'd spent 20 minutes in there and do a whole x factor audition performance, but usually I have to cut it short to 10 minutes because I'm always rushing to get to University.
    Lol that cracked me up!

I'm usually that girl who walks into 9am lectures with soaking wet hair, 10 minutes after they've started. Despite the fact that I'm a 2-3-minute walk away from the music building. I'm just not a morning person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    Lol that cracked me up!

I'm usually that girl who walks into 9am lectures with soaking wet hair, 10 minutes after they've started. Despite the fact that I'm a 2-3-minute walk away from the music building. I'm just not a morning person.
    Lol, that was so me in my first year. Accommodation right in the centre of campus and still late early lectures and seminars. I also had an ensuite bathroom which didn't help at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alrounder79)
    Lol, that was so me in my first year. Accommodation right in the centre of campus and still late early lectures and seminars. I also had an ensuite bathroom which didn't help at all.
    Lol I'm a 3rd year and still doing this ****! I doubt I'll ever change to be honest. I was the same way at my previous uni. I'm terrible with mornings.

ReputationRep:
    20-30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I spend about an hour in the shower every day.

I remember another thread by this lady who took three showers a day, and I was wondering how she found the time to do that. Until she mentioned that she only spent ten minutes per shower! I mean, if you don't spend enough time in there to get clean in the first place, of course you might need three showers a day. I only need one per day because I make it count. Hehe.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.