Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoCrazy)
    Man*

Hahahhaaa okay you bloody ******.
    Do you get it while seeing your sister's hair as well?

Typical Asian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ya I used the plural for man.my mistake.

Dont be rude here. No I dont get a boner when I see my sisters hair like you dont become wet down there when you see your brother. Or do you?. Haha.

And no I am not a typical asian because some asian mastrubate to horse sex. Some of my asian colleagues have confessed to there difficulty in controling there desires when they see a donkey or a horse.

This conversation is so funny lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romulus Augustus)
    Ya I used the plural for man.my mistake.

Dont be rude here. No I dont get a boner when I see my sisters hair like you dont become wet down there when you see your brother. Or do you?. Haha.

And no I am not a typical asian because some asian mastrubate to horse sex. Some of my asian colleagues have confessed to there difficulty in controling there desires when they see a donkey or a horse.

This conversation is so funny lol
    HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAA

Look right what I'm trying to say is it's a job in Islam for both women and men to cover up. No one should be blamed for sexual urges. :erm:

Lol what are you on about? Horse? LOOOOOOL

I'm dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hijab is a choice.

It works both ways.

Just as a woman has the choice to put on a hijab, she also has the choice to remove it without fear of reprisal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    Then they should learn to control themselves rather than expect me to cover myself up to protect them.
    We cant. We get too horny when we see them. Thats partially the reason we become so violent in places like pakistan. We start burning flags and cars when some silly idiot in the west draws a cartoon of prophet mohammed.

It is also the reason why we fight jihad. To please god and in return he provides us with unlimited supply of virgins in paradise to deflower.

ReputationRep:
    We cant. We get too horny when we see them. Thats partially the reason we become so violent in places like pakistan. We start burning flags and cars when some silly idiot in the west draws a cartoon of prophet mohammed.

It is also the reason why we fight jihad. To please god and in return he provides us with unlimited supply of virgins in paradise to deflower.
    Where do these virgins come from and what happens to them when you devirginate them?

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAA

Look right what I'm trying to say is it's a job in Islam for both women and men to cover up. No one should be blamed for sexual urges. :erm:

Lol what are you on about? Horse? LOOOOOOL

I'm dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Men to cover up???. Are you joking

What should we cover. Our penis.

Anyway penis hijab is not a viable solution in my opinion.

Dont laugh its a serious issue. Nowadays it has become so difficult to have donkey sex. I remember the previous centuries, the good old times when no one gave a crap about animals.

Nowadays there are these clowns fighting for animals rights and they talk about how you cannot mistreat animal and you have to stun them before slaughter.lol.

ReputationRep:
    Never
    Name:  20151102_151449.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  443.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    Where do these virgins come from and what happens to them when you devirginate them?
    These pure virgins( may their brests be enlarged even more) come from god. He creates these virgins to please his horny servants.

When they are devirginated they stay in your palace with your wife and you can go to them whenever you want. They will be wet for you anytime you go to them so thats a plus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymοοse)
    Hijab is a choice.

It works both ways.

Just as a woman has the choice to put on a hijab, she also has the choice to remove it without fear of reprisal.

Lool.Nice one.

Next time try make your jokes a bit more islamically correct.

ReputationRep:
    OP: I wish I could buy you a 3D printer. I could send you the schematics for my hand, which you could kindly print off and then slap yourself round the face with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinfr)
    is it haram to take your scarf off
    Well it is obligatory for a Muslim woman to wear hijab, but if she doesn't know the real purpose of why she's wearing it, then I can see why she would struggle to wear it.

ReputationRep:
    Men to cover up???. Are you joking

What should we cover. Our penis.

Anyway penis hijab is not a viable solution in my opinion.

Dont laugh its a serious issue. Nowadays it has become so difficult to have donkey sex. I remember the previous centuries, the good old times when no one gave a crap about animals.

Nowadays there are these clowns fighting for animals rights and they talk about how you cannot mistreat animal and you have to stun them before slaughter.lol.
    LOL go educate yourself about covering. Go read the Quraan.

Meh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a friend of mine wants to take her scarf off i'm not going to say why but she does it haram or not.

thanks
    actually i'll say why because she feels as if she doesn't feel the importance of the scarf when wearing it so she wants to only wear it when shes praying or if its a holy day or something.
    Let her be free from the shackles of religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    Tell her that Islam isn't meant to be forced on anybody
    Really? So why is it happening in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Iraq, Maldives, Somalia and the UK... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Islam

ReputationRep:
    LOL go educate yourself about covering. Go read the Quraan.

Meh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have read the quran more times then I have read any other book. Yes I read it in arabic and yes I am able to understand it in arabic.I have been reading the quran since the age 5.

Whats your point. Whatever I have said is based on quran and hadith except the horse sex part , that is a recent phenomenon.

ReputationRep:
    I have read the quran more times then I have read any other book. Yes I read it in arabic and yes I am able to understand it in arabic.I have been reading the quran since the age 5.

Whats your point. Whatever I have said is based on quran and hadith except the horse sex part , that is a recent phenomenon.
    K.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is it haram to take your scarf off

ReputationRep:
    ok I understand you dont want to talk about it anymore.lol

Anyways it has been nice discussing with you. Realise that I was joking about most of the stuff.

I am quite open minded. Well I would like to think I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate hottie)
    Don't you ever ask yourself why you attempt to live by the rules set by this god of yours?

Why would he care whether a scarf is worn or not? With all the terrible things going in in the world of his creation do you seriously think that would be top of his to do list?

"Gotta check whether robinfr's friend is still wearing her scarf! I said not to was haram and yet she seems to. Better reserve a place for her in hell later if she continues.

And for robinfr for not telling her what I want her to do!"

Can't you see how silly it all is?
    I agree. I can't believe in the 21st century, when science has proved with 99.99% certainty the origins of life and the universe, that there are people out there who believe in a bunch of stories in a book written two thousand years ago.

ReputationRep:
    ok I understand you dont want to talk about it anymore.lol

Anyways it has been nice discussing with you. Realise that I was joking about most of the stuff.

I am quite open minded. Well I would like to think I am.
    Correct.

Good for you although I don't think so. My opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.