Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sharing my 1000 calorie diet as it starts today watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I lost a couple of stone doing between 1000-1300 calories the other year. Nearly every day was boring though. :moon:

What have you eat today? How often are you eating? Are you allocating a certain amount of calories for each meal? Like 300 breakfast, 300 lunch etc.

I did a few days of 500 cals last year too actually. I just saved them all and ate at the end of the day. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Omg please don't do this, it's not good. I went through a phase when I wouldn't eat and I would starve myself, it's not good for your health

OP that's far too low, especially for a male of your height. Just eat healthy food, and do cardio AND weights. Weights are very good way of burning fat and gaining muscle definition.
    I can't even get myself to eat a proper meal lol, i have grilled chicken as a treat tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Also, enjoy the catabolic state brah:yy:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Wouldn't want to be your angus when you go to the kaze.
    This was genuinely funny ahaha.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.