Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I will never shop at any supermarket but Waitrose AMA watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Some people can't afford to boycott shops like you do, don't look down on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    M&S is too posh for me
    Ever since I moved near a Waitrose, I found a beacon of hope for supermarkets.

You're right though places like Aldi or Lidl belong in Africa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    Ever since I moved near a Waitrose, I found a beacon of hope for supermarkets.

You're right though places like Aldi or Lidl belong in Africa.
    I love M&S. CBA to walk around Waitrose.

ReputationRep:
    lol ALDI is a students best friend.

ReputationRep:
    I love waitrose their products are great quality and the only things on the market worth buying. I dislike dreadful shops like aldi or lidl which are populated by the chavvy ukip types. Anyone else share the same opinion? As the title says feel free to ask away
    (Original post by Kanye West)
    I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Tesco is the greatest supermarket of all time
    ^^

ReputationRep:
    Filled with chavs. I cannot bear to associate with them.
    Just because you're in the same building doesn't mean that you have to talk to others...

And just because you have money doesn't mean that you are higher up than them and should never go in the same building as them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    I feel sorry for peasants like you who can't afford to shop at Fortnum & Mason.
    I would love to see what one is like though I don't think there are any near where I live.

That being said behold anyone who is curious. Their Green tea section. https://www.fortnumandmason.com/t/ca...ions/green-tea

On the topic itself I will shop where ever the food I need is for a decent price. Or at work after I finish which ever comes first.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.