The Student Room Group

What to do? Help required!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jneill
I think my original advice still applies...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my concern is if GCSE's are more weighted that means that myself and others have a higher chance of rejection, meaning that if I don't get an offer I fear it might put me off re-applying, or make me 'lose momentum' leading up to A2 exams...

Don't you think?
Original post by Pilate VII
Aha, no problem^^ But what do you think I should do personally?

Nothing new or special.
Just keep on working very hard on school works, read a lot and extensively on the subject you want to study at uni, and try to explore the subject beyond the regular school curriculum. = sort of things you should be doing already. These are the most important things whatever their admission process is.

And until we see their official announcement, we don't know if there's anything different/extra on top of these we should do. :wink:
Reply 22
Original post by Pilate VII
Well my concern is if GCSE's are more weighted that means that myself and others have a higher chance of rejection, meaning that if I don't get an offer I fear it might put me off re-applying, or make me 'lose momentum' leading up to A2 exams...

Don't you think?

Your plan B would still be to apply post A2. And you won't lose momentum, you'll work even harder to show Cambridge the error of their ways :smile:

Honestly, just keep at it. You'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest