Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel drained :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    In the past couple of weeks, I've been wanting to cry all the time because I feel so crappy. There's so much going on in my life at the moment which is probably why I feel so dreary; i just want to hide in a corner and disappear because I feel like I'm no use to anyone or anything - I don't know what is wrong with me because I've never felt like this before.
    I keep getting constant headaches but I don't know why because I get enough sleep.
    I'm not sure what the point of this thread is so I'm sorry if I've wasted your time, if you're going through this weirdness let me know how you cope because I'm struggling and I am afraid I'm going to fall apart which i don't want.
    I've tried cheering up and dragging through every day but I feel like I can't stand up let alone move on - my eyes are absolutely aching and I feel awful
    Its just part of the growing up and become an adult process, I'm afraid haha! I'm 17 and as you get older, you get more responsibilities! Don't worry you'll soon get used to it. Work Hard, Play Harder.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    In the past couple of weeks, I've been wanting to cry all the time because I feel so crappy. There's so much going on in my life at the moment which is probably why I feel so dreary; i just want to hide in a corner and disappear because I feel like I'm no use to anyone or anything - I don't know what is wrong with me because I've never felt like this before.
    I keep getting constant headaches but I don't know why because I get enough sleep.
    I'm not sure what the point of this thread is so I'm sorry if I've wasted your time, if you're going through this weirdness let me know how you cope because I'm struggling and I am afraid I'm going to fall apart which i don't want.
    I've tried cheering up and dragging through every day but I feel like I can't stand up let alone move on - my eyes are absolutely aching and I feel awful
    Never indulge your depression, that's how you feed it and that's how maintain it. Ignore it, separate yourself from your emotions, see them not as your emotions but as an influx of chemicals possibly linked to the nature of your diet or something. For example, when you're hot and you sweat, wipe your forehead and carry on. Similarly, ignore the depression or general low "feelings" and carry on. Try to draw the most from life. Indulging this **** will not make you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    ^ is someone you wish was depressed. Doesn't understand it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simplicitymusic)
    Its just part of the growing up and become an adult process, I'm afraid haha! I'm 17 and as you get older, you get more responsibilities! Don't worry you'll soon get used to it. Work Hard, Play Harder.
    I just feel like everything's piling up and i really can't manage. I didn't think i'll ever be like this because i'm usually so organised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TabulaSmaragdina)
    Never indulge your depression, that's how you feed it and that's how maintain it. Ignore it, separate yourself from your emotions, see them not as your emotions but as an influx of chemicals possibly linked to the nature of your diet or something. For example, when you're hot and you sweat, wipe your forehead and carry on. Similarly, ignore the depression or general low "feelings" and carry on. Try to draw the most from life. Indulging this **** will not make you feel better.
    i'm not sure i'm depressed but all the rubbish going on seems like the first worry i think of and until it goes i don't think i can cope

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure i'm depressed but all the rubbish going on seems like the first worry i think of and until it goes i don't think i can cope
    Ignore it. It doesn't exist insofar as you're not acknowledging it's existence. You can cope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TabulaSmaragdina)
    Ignore it. It doesn't exist insofar as you're not acknowledging it's existence. You can cope.
    that's what i tell my self every morning but somehow it creeps in to my mind and just kind atales over and that's when i feel like i can't be bothered doing anything

ReputationRep:
    that's what i tell my self every morning but somehow it creeps in to my mind and just kind atales over and that's when i feel like i can't be bothered doing anything
    You're indulging it now. Ignore these feelings. I'll stop replying to you now because it's allowing you to indulge it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, don't worry. Look at the big picture and take things in perspective. Count your blessings and tell your self that I am going to be like a mountain, standing in all weathers. It's not end of the world. It's just one way and there are multiple ways.
    Take care

ReputationRep:
    No silly photos with ""inspirational"" quotes. Solid advice would be to see your GP about your situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shailaja)
    Hey, don't worry. Look at the big picture and take things in perspective. Count your blessings and tell your self that I am going to be like a mountain, standing in all weathers. It's not end of the world. It's just one way and there are multiple ways.
    Take care
    Thank you for the wise words i will try to be more positive because i am very pessimistic about mainly everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    No silly photos with ""inspirational"" quotes. Solid advice would be to see your GP about your situation.
    The quotes are a nice touch and all who post them mean well so i'm grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)

Thank you friend

ReputationRep:
    The quotes are a nice touch and all who post them mean well so i'm grateful
    I doubt theyd help but fair enough, but like i said if youre feeling ill go to a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt theyd help but fair enough, but like i said if youre feeling ill go to a doctor.
    what are doctors going to do honestly i'm just another patient to them

ReputationRep:
    what are doctors going to do honestly i'm just another patient to them
    Wow, a doctor seeing you as their patient? Damn, who would have thought.

ReputationRep:
    You just need to verbally unload on a trusted buddy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, a doctor seeing you as their patient? Damn, who would have thought.
    im just going to ignore the sarcasm cause i really don't need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    You just need to verbally unload on a trusted buddy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:
    I have verbally unloaded to a very good friend and i feel somewhat cheerier but thanks for your concern

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.