Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

stuff thats missing from central areas of london watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romulus Augustus)
    A library would be nice. gym is also a good option.
    the man showed us prior projects and they were all gyms, hotels, nightclubs etc etc... im just thinking the area its locatedin is abit strange new flats but no idea whos moving in what if everyone is a commuter/22-30yrs and noone uses the library?

ReputationRep:
    They should provide a license to Trollstation to carry out whatever (safe) prank they can imagine lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    'Attract people' in what sense?

If it's just for visiting:
    A market
    A carnival/circus
    A zoo
    A water park
    A place for festivals
    A square and a monument + shops surrounding the structure (e.g. Trafalgar)
    your a lifesaver.... i thought of market, but again how can i make a structure out of it normally makets are on the ground.

carn and circus not possible beacuse of the space and normally they only go for like a month

zoo-interesting, i actually thought of a big birdcage like one we have in one of my local parks but again this isnt really a structure...

water park do you mean where you actually jump in and have fun in the water?

whats a "square and monument"? what would the monument be...

i think we are tending back towards the park/water park/ birdcage in nature park thing but i just cant see it all fitting and a structure being made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    They should provide a license to Trollstation to carry out whatever (safe) prank they can imagine lol..
    yeh lol m8 pranks are the last thing on my mind at the moment.. need to skecth a building haha

ReputationRep:
    Hmm interesting. Then perhaps a brothel would be a nice option. Because nothing excites a 35+ married british men then a young
    Hot chick waiting to have sex for some money.lool

(Original post by icemaj)
    the man showed us prior projects and they were all gyms, hotels, nightclubs etc etc... im just thinking the area its locatedin is abit strange new flats but no idea whos moving in what if everyone is a commuter/22-30yrs and noone uses the library?

ReputationRep:
    loooooooooool you gotta "seld discipline" mate them toilet seats on road are grimy... a guy with some dirty green sports on his but mighthave popped them on the chair ya get me? next thing you got them too...

but toilets will be icluded in the buildidn ive attatched the place aswell does anything spring to mind? of what youd put in there (a structure- so building-anything library, sports center bla bla.. but those two are niche something extraordinary/sticks out)
    Shooting range.

ReputationRep:
    your a lifesaver.... i thought of market, but again how can i make a structure out of it normally makets are on the ground.

carn and circus not possible beacuse of the space and normally they only go for like a month

zoo-interesting, i actually thought of a big birdcage like one we have in one of my local parks but again this isnt really a structure...

water park do you mean where you actually jump in and have fun in the water?

whats a "square and monument"? what would the monument be...

i think we are tending back towards the park/water park/ birdcage in nature park thing but i just cant see it all fitting and a structure being made

ReputationRep:
    Hmm interesting. Then perhaps a brothel would be a nice option. Because nothing excites a 35+ married british men then a young
    Hot chick waiting to have sex for some money.lool
    in all honesty you may be correct and it may be succesfull but lets not go there looool imagine stadning in the presentation and sayng that is our propsed building

ReputationRep:
    in all honesty you may be correct and it may be succesfull but lets not go there looool imagine stadning in the presentation and sayng that is our propsed building
    Lol I was joking. I dont know really I mean you want to build something that people in that are would use and benefit from. You have to look at the area and make a dicision accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I was joking. I dont know really I mean you want to build something that people in that are would use and benefit from. You have to look at the area and make a dicision accordingly.
    yeah... i attached the pic again but to summarise there are 2 new highrise flats, a water pumping right next to it, the 02 center not too far away and the excel center just up the road
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    A colossal statue of Boris Johnson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    A colossal statue of Boris Johnson
    His hair has to be made out of gold; that will definitely attract attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    'buy a boyfriend' stores.
    They do those in Japan.

The business women don't have time for relationships so they go to the Boyfriend Bar's.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    They do those in Japan.

The business women don't have time for relationships so they go to the Boyfriend Bar's.
    tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it happens here one day

Everyone will become so self-absorbed in gaining success and successful careers that having a family won't be a priority.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.