Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Successfully changed to Accounting and Finance !

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an offer for biomedicine?

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers for both French and Linguistics and English Language and French and I've been selected for the unconditional scheme, very happy! Well done to everyone

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Politics and International Relations!

ReputationRep:
    offer for Economics and politics

ReputationRep:
    HELP.
    So I accpeted an unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham which they said will be unconditional if I put them as my first choice. Under Track it till says 'Firm Conditional'. Should I be worried? I made my choices yeaterday, should I wait for Track to update? I have 14 days to re-consider my choices and I know for a fact that the university takes it sweet time answering emails. In a bit of a predicamrnt because I havent chosen an insurance choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aden656)
    Successfully changed to Accounting and Finance !
    If you don't mind, can you tel me what A-levels you do and what you got at AS?

ReputationRep:
    im applying for pol and ir, do you think it'll be competitive?

ReputationRep:
    Chinese student studying in Canada, got a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance in October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredjmastin)
    im applying for pol and ir, do you think it'll be competitive?

I applied for pol and ir also, and got an offer within 3 weeks. So i'd guess they have a few applications to be going through? I'm sure you'll get an offer though!

ReputationRep:
    I have recieved an offer for English lit and creative writing

ReputationRep:
    So far I've got an offer from Cardiff (ABB) and an offer from Reading (ABB) Also got an interview at Southampton next month so fingers crossed! For BA French

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Biochem

ReputationRep:
    Conditional Offer for Relgious studies and Philosophy

ReputationRep:
    Offer for biomedical sciences

ReputationRep:
    Offer for BSc Econ

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer last week for English Language! I need to book an applicant day visit but do you guys think it would be better to visit on a Wednesday or Saturday? I've already been to the general open day so it would be more about just finding out more specifics.

ReputationRep:
    Accepted my unconditional from Lancaster for Biomedicine Anyone else going to Lancaster for Biosciences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by equinox123)
    Offer for biomedical sciences
    Hi! I'll be doing Biomedicine so similar course Have you accepted an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reader106)
    HELP.
    So I accpeted an unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham which they said will be unconditional if I put them as my first choice. Under Track it till says 'Firm Conditional'. Should I be worried? I made my choices yeaterday, should I wait for Track to update? I have 14 days to re-consider my choices and I know for a fact that the university takes it sweet time answering emails. In a bit of a predicamrnt because I havent chosen an insurance choice.
    You've probably sorted this now, but the university will change it to 'unconditional' after a few days or so. You'll get an email from UCAS Track saying there's a change to your application.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 24, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.