Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did the UCLAN university ask for proof of qualifications? i have lost few and i don't want to pay 50-70 pounds for new ones. To much money just to show them the proof. Please let me know. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you end up doing you will be asked to show your qualifications so I would get copies asap.

ReputationRep:
    For the verification of prior learning form, what subjects did people put down for each section?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misbahmishael)
    For the verification of prior learning form, what subjects did people put down for each section?
    Invitations for admissions test are emailed next week . Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnDeMetz)
    Invitations for admissions test are emailed next week . Good luck
    Hey all,
    Got an invite for the exam on the 23rd...anyone else nervous lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Joho888;68432812]Hey all,
    Got an invite for the exam on the 23rd...anyone else nervous lol[/QUOT

I got the invatation too

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got the exam on the 24th

ReputationRep:
    Is your exam on the 24th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joho888)
    Is your exam on the 24th?
    My exam is on the 23rd, and the website says 23rd also. Does you letter say 24th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnDeMetz)
    My exam is on the 23rd, and the website says 23rd also. Does you letter say 24th?
    No mine is on the 23rd I thought that was the only date for the exam. From Tariq's comment above, sounds like he has his on the 24th

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the questions will be like? How much depth do we have to go into?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we will hear back from UCLAN regarding offers for 2017 entry? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No mine is on the 23rd I thought that was the only date for the exam. From Tariq's comment above, sounds like he has his on the 24th
    Can I ask how you found the exam, what kind of questions did they ask and how much detail did they go into? Any helpful tips etc/ on how to prepare and what topics to look at?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=JohnDeMetz;68444626]
    Hey all,
    Got an invite for the exam on the 23rd...anyone else nervous lol[/QUOT

I got the invatation too
    Can I ask how you found the exam, what kind of questions did they ask and how much detail did they go into? Any helpful tips etc/ on how to prepare and what topics to look at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nergis)
    Hey everyone!

I am currently in the final year of my Biomedical Sciences degree, and am hoping to study dentistry! I have sent off my UCAS application for graduate entry dentistry about three weeks ago, and my first choice is UCLAN (4 year grad entry).. (hopefully!!)

It would be very interesting to know who else applied to UCLAN for dentistry, or perhaps talk to any current dental students at UCLAN, who could kindly share their experiences or give any tips/advices!

Good luck to all! Hoping to hear from UCLAN dental applicants soon.

Zara
    xx
    Hi, I want to apply for graduate dentistry but i dont know which universities offer it? which did you apply to?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 21, 2017

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.