Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah I knew number 21 would make people laugh. It does seem funny, but trust me, being the one who feels this way is not a nice feeling
    Loads of people have much more obscure fetishes, it isn't that unusual honestly so don't worry about it
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I can relate to #24 and it's frustrating as hell. Going through it right now. Thankfully, he hasn't (at least I hope not) worked it out yet and I hope he never does. I've had serious issues with it before and have almost lost a friend over it before.

Are you getting any help for your Aspergers and OCD?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Loads of people have much more obscure fetishes, it isn't that unusual honestly so don't worry about it
    Thanks. I guess you're right. The biggest problem with it though, is not the fetish itself, but the fact that said fetish is the ONLY thing that arouses me

(Original post by OU Student)
    I can relate to #24 and it's frustrating as hell. Going through it right now. Thankfully, he hasn't (at least I hope not) worked it out yet and I hope he never does. I've had serious issues with it before and have almost lost a friend over it before.

Are you getting any help for your Aspergers and OCD?
    Yeah me too. I really like a girl who I have on FB, we barely speak and barely have ever. She wished me happy birthday recently and I got all excited about it, as sad as that sounds.

I get 'help' frequently for my aspergers and OCD. In the form of therapy, outpatient appointments, medication etc. But unfortunately, nothing really seems to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    -Social Anxiety
    You need help and stop spamming.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.