Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kinda desperate watch

Announcements

Focus on your exams hun.

We all hit that block where we feel like we could do with "our other half" (I'm feeling it at the age of 20), a customer told me last night he was feeling it (in his 30s). So we all hit that wall.

Focus on your studies and when the time is right, things will fall into place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I'm a 16 year old girl and I know literally 0 boys as friends, let alone considered a relationship with one xD if it makes you feel any better...
    Yeah, that makes sense, even though most of my friends are girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy123)
    Hi everyone,
    I've been looking for a girlfriend online for a while now but I have not had any luck and it's becoming a problem now because I think I'm starting to become desperate. At the same time I know that I have no time for this kind stuff because of my GCSEs but I really want to have this kind of experience and just know that there is a girl I can talk to and genuinely be friends with.
    I know it sounds stupid but I would be glad if anyone could help me or give me some advice.
    Thank you.
    You have more than enough time to YOLO about...

GCSEs lol.

[QUOTE=Guy123;60404641]Hi everyone,
    I've been looking for a girlfriend online for a while now but I have not had any luck and it's becoming a problem now because I think I'm starting to become desperate. At the same time I know that I have no time for this kind stuff because of my GCSEs but I really want to have this kind of experience and just know that there is a girl I can talk to and genuinely be friends with.
    I know it sounds stupid but I would be glad if anyone could help me or give me some advice.
    Thank you.[/QUOTE i feel ur pain ill be ur gf hun xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;60594149]
    Hi everyone,
    Thank you.[/QUOTE i feel ur pain ill be ur gf hun xx
    Lol, if only I knew who you were

[QUOTE=Guy123;60594195]

Lol, if only I knew who you were
    what if i were to pm u

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;60594239]

what if i were to pm u
    That's cool

[QUOTE=Guy123;60594337]

That's cool
    or maybe i will stay a mystery .. haha ill pm u in 15 minutes at 7

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;60594361]

or maybe i will stay a mystery .. haha ill pm u in 15 minutes at 7
    Ok, see you then.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.