opinion on my first drawing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Limp Handshake)
    a hole? what kind of hole?
    The worst kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    this is a drawing i did with my wacom tablet i got yesterday, any opinions/advice on how to get better?

Attachment 475825
    its good enough to make me hungry :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominiqueNelson)
    I Don't actually know anyone on here, I just wanted to talk to new people. Didn't expect to get hate though.
    There are many a-holes on here.

I just wanted to give you this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Nolite te *******es carborundorum."

My favourite quote from my favourite book of all time. I can't say what it means because i'll get in trouble for swearing :giggle: but google is a wonderful thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    There are many a-holes on here.

I just wanted to give you this
    Spoiler:
    Show

My favourite quote from my favourite book of all time. I can't say what it means because i'll get in trouble for swearing :giggle: but google is a wonderful thing

Haha aw Thank you! And dont worry I won't

ReputationRep:
    woah i'd never be able to do that

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some white on the glass to show light catching it, plus the rim of the glass could have a curve rather than being a sharp edge.

ReputationRep:
    this is a drawing i did with my wacom tablet i got yesterday, any opinions/advice on how to get better?

Attachment 475825
    In all honesty, it's great for a first attempt with a tablet I can do realistic drawings by hand, but I can't even do something like that with a tablet without spending at least a week practicing

I'd suggest browsing through DeviantArt and Youtube to view tutorials to further improve.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good for your first go!

ReputationRep:
    There are many a-holes on here.I just wanted to give you this
    Spoiler:
    Show

You're actually not allowed to post something in another language without translating, so please translate it Oh and I don't think you avoid the rules of swearing while literally typing *******es instead of *******s lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)
    You're actually not allowed to post something in another language without translating, so please translate it
    Use google! It's Latin. Ugh I love that quote and that book (The handmaids tale-Margaret Atwood). But that quoteeeee!!! I think about it all the time
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Put some tits in there. Everyone loves tits.

ReputationRep:
    Use google! It's Latin. Ugh I love that quote and that book (The handmaids tale-Margaret Atwood). But that quoteeeee!!! I think about it all the time
    It's a good quote no doubt, I was just trying to be a docuhe lol. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    It's a good quote no doubt, I was just trying to be a docuhe lol. Sorry.
    Lol it's amazing! My favourite quote ever, read the book. But tbh now that I have told you quote it ruins some of the mystery lmao, but not that much!

Margaret atwood is a genius and that book is a masterpiece, I want it in my coffin when I die! Just because I love it that deeply I finished it in two days and couldn't sleep for like 3 hours when I have finished it because my heart was still beating so fast, how everything just happens in that book is just amazing!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Nice pair of tits here
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not even clicking the spoiler, I shall not be trolled into viewing your bird picture

ReputationRep:
    Lol it's amazing! My favourite quote ever, read the book. But tbh now that I have told you quote it ruins some of the mystery lmao, but not that much!

Margaret atwood is a genius and that book is a masterpiece, I want it in my coffin when I die! Just because I love it that deeply I finished it in two days and couldn't sleep for like 3 hours when I have finished it because my heart was still beating so fast, how everything just happens in that book is just amazing!
    Haha that enthusiasm reminds of when I read this novel called 'Fate/stay Night' Couple 'a years ago.
    My fav quote in that is ' You die if you are killed' :P.
    Na my it's 'The copy can be better than the original' or something to that effect! That scene was fwaaaa!

I rarely find people these days who actually discuss anything to do with books. Keep that enthusiasm!

ReputationRep:
    Haha that enthusiasm reminds of when I read this novel called 'Fate/stay Night' Couple 'a years ago.
    My fav quote in that is ' You die if you are killed' :P.
    Na my it's 'The copy can be better than the original' or something to that effect! That scene was fwaaaa!

I rarely find people these days who actually discuss anything to do with books. Keep that enthusiasm!
    It's such a happy feeling isn't it?! Like crazy happy! But it's rare. Like I doubt(I shouldn't, because you never know...) I will ever feel like that about another book again! ugh it's an absolute masterpiece, so beautifully written. Ughhh:drool:

'The copy can be better than the original' hmmmm I like that *writes a mental note*

Sure! you too.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    God damn it
    You know what they say, you can't BS a BSer It's something like that anyway, I think the actual phrase is a teeny bit wordier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominiqueNelson)
    I like it! You'd be good at graphics design, simple but eye catching! :heart:
    thats what I'm studying haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    the background can be a bit more interesting than a blue gradient tbh
    the focus isn't on the background, tbh

ReputationRep:
    thats what I'm studying haha
    Well hun, You are doing just amazingly !!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.