Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yuzon)
    King's is definitely one of my top choices, but I will wait for all the unis to reply first!

I've applied to UCL, Warwick, Edinburgh and have an offer from Manchester
    Thats great! I've applied to UCL as well, good luck with your other choices! And about your pm, I haven't been to an open day but there will be a psychology offer holders event that I will be going to within the next month or two, so I will let you know after that!

ReputationRep:
    Hi ^.^ I got my offer for psychology last night, I'm delighted. Just waiting to see if I get QMUL now too. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbiiM)
    Hi ^.^ I got my offer for psychology last night, I'm delighted. Just waiting to see if I get QMUL now too. X
    Aww good luck! Which would you firm if you got both offers? I've got an offer from Queen Mary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluorescentM)
    Aww good luck! Which would you firm if you got both offers? I've got an offer from Queen Mary
    I'd firm KCL, how about you? Congratulations!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbiiM)
    I'd firm KCL, how about you? Congratulations!x
    Thanks and you! Yeah KCL too, I haven't been yet though so I'm going to the offer holder day in March.. are you going? x

ReputationRep:
    sorry guys i declined king's in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluorescentM)
    Thanks and you! Yeah KCL too, I haven't been yet though so I'm going to the offer holder day in March.. are you going? x
    Yes I'm going to the march one! I've already visited once for a campus tour and it was great 😍 There's a bit of confusion about my offer but hopefully it will be ok in the end x

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.