Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

"Sex is unavoidably sexist". watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people seem to have made the false implication that I'm some sort of radical feminist, or that I believe sex cannot be enjoyable for women (or even that men can't be the submissive ones). These do not follow from my OP. Nothing noted so far leads me to reconsider whether there is an element of truth in what I said - re-read pl0x.

The fact that people actually have to confirm that they hear the phrase "she ****ed him" is itself significant, as it implies that it is the least common way to express sexual activities.

The post directly above this is a complete non sequitur.

And "shoving a **** into an orifice", as one poster puts it, is the most common form of sex.

And what I said does not imply that women would not want to have sex, as another poster implies...

Meh.

But then it's not just men and women that can have sex is it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What if SHE destroys you with a strap-on?

ReputationRep:
    What rubbish. First, sex is a mutually consensual act which both sexes enjoy. Who puts what where requires cooperation and still results in the same thing. Then, if anyone is in the driving seat it's the female who, down to convention and perhaps a slightly less hound dog obsession with penetration, tends to call the shots.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.