Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date an overweight guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    If I was a girl I would. Being tubby means better cuddles ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Oh my goodness, oh wow! :rofl::rofl::rofl: That made me laugh much louder than it should have! No I'm talking about slight moobs, it just looks more cute and cuddly but emphasis on the the slight
    I think it's super hot when its half pecs/half moobs, so its jiggly but its firm and doesn't sag if that makes sense? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Sounds like there was no consent.
    I consented, I just forced myself to stay with him because I was hoping that my feelings would grow and that means forcing myself to be intimate with him. In the end I just couldn't do it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I consented, I just forced myself to stay with him because I was hoping that my feelings would grow and that means forcing myself to be intimate with him. In the end I just couldn't do it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dammit, I just wanted to bait TheonlyMrsHolmes into a fit of feminist rage.

ReputationRep:
    In general, I don't like a guy who eats a lot of junk food. I like thick legs and a little belly, but if you're more circular in shape than rectangular I don't see it working out. I want someone who values their health and fitness like I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    I think it's super hot when its half pecs/half moobs, so its jiggly but its firm and doesn't sag if that makes sense? :lol:
    No, that definitely makes sense :laugh: I thought it was only me who thought this. So glad I found someone who feels the same hahaahaha

ReputationRep:
    Dammit, I just wanted to bait TheonlyMrsHolmes into a fit of feminist rage.
    Lmao, you made me laugh.:laugh: a 'fit of feminist rage', is that what you think of me? I'm a nice feminist I can assure you of that :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, you made me laugh.:laugh: a 'fit of feminist rage', is that what you think of me? I'm a nice feminist I can assure you of that :kiss:
    I'm sure you are a nice person, but I think you'll be in for a shock when you achieve your dreams of studying law and realise that the law on rape and consent is not quite what you understand it to be...

ReputationRep:
    Hey have any girls on here dumped a guy for gaining weight.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you are a nice person, but I think you'll be in for a shock when you achieve your dreams of studying law and realise that the law on rape and consent is not quite what you understand it to be...
    Are you spying on me?

ReputationRep:
    Are you spying on me?
    I do admit I have a lot of time on my hands, but calling it spying would be a little too extreme. It's more like "oh god what she's saying is wrong how old is she oh she wants to do law oh dear" more than anything.

Not to dissuade you from doing law of course; I think it is admirable that someone your age would want to study it instead of something like sociology or psychology.

ReputationRep:
    I do admit I have a lot of time on my hands, but calling it spying would be a little too extreme. It's more like "oh god what she's saying is wrong how old is she oh she wants to do law oh dear" more than anything.

Not to dissuade you from doing law of course; I think it is admirable that someone your age would want to study it instead of something like sociology or psychology.
    I was joking of course. I have to much time on my hands also, which explains the amount of posts I make a day no I know, law is very different to our realities, I think of it as an opinion but not an opinion, well not my opinion. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't have an opinion, at the end of the day in my eyes consent it very straight forward, clearly it's not the same in the laws eyes.

Hmm I think I will enjoy comparing...

That last part wasn't a very nice thing to say. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I swore to the god of internet Rick Astley to make every internet post either funny or insulting. Those degrees are indeed useless.
    Psychology degrees are useless?
    Please elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belalbenfadhel)
    Psychology degrees are useless?
    Please elaborate.
    1. Not many transferable skills learnt, excluding statistics modules
    2. Generally needs a masters or PhD to practice in the field or to conduct research
    3. Not seen by employers as a serious or difficult degree

Source: I've worked in HR and recruitment. My boss had a (postgraduate?) diploma in psychology but I doubt she ever used anything she learnt in her job.

What about you tell me how useful psychology is?

2. Generally needs a masters or PhD to practice in the field or to conduct research

Source: I've worked in HR and recruitment. My boss had a (postgraduate?) diploma in psychology but I doubt she ever used anything she learnt in her job.

If you want to know how useful psychology is, just look to the mentally ill people who are actually getting treatment and getting better, instead of being locked up and punished for their illness like they used to before psychology advanced.
    But I assume you were asking how useful a psychology degree.
    A psychology degree can lead to a postgraduate degree in psychology and therefor one can become a psychologist or even go to a medical school and become a psychiatrist.
    Now people who assume they can just get an undergrad degree and get a high paying job and work in the field etc as you stated, they're wasting their time.
    Other however, see the degree as a stepping stone to better things.
    And I doubt somebody with a postgrad degree in psychology was working in HR and recruitment. Undergrad? Probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This applies to girls and gay guys.
    TSR is hardly the place where I should be conducting 'research' but I'm interested nevertheless.

I know that a lot of guys have a thing for overweight girls, with the whole 'BBW' thing going on for them. I wondering if the opposite was the same, or even as popular?
    yup, as long as there a nice person, although im really skinny and nit curvy so we might look comical together

ReputationRep:
    messing a lot of things up lmao ignore this

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, some guys that actually just look masculine and broad can be classed 'overweight', so I think it's too much of a broad spectrum to answer 'yes' or 'no' immediately. I would have to see said person. It depends on a lot of things. I'll say no on that premise but there are obvious boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    I swore to the god of internet Rick Astley to make every internet post either funny or insulting. Those degrees are indeed useless.
    I'm genuinely surprised you think a psychology degree is useless...

She has a postgraduate degree in psychology and works in Human Resources and Recruitment..?

TS pretty much summed up how useful a degree in psychology is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.